Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

I’ve got a message for Lil Wayne, his Cash Money Brothers, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy and all the rappers from other parts of the country who now live in Miami. I’m tired of seeing these cats using up our beaches, soaking up our sunshine, taking over the nightclubs, and sleeping with our women without investing anything into the community. I want to know when Lil Wayne is going to do more than show up courtside at the American Airlines Arena. Hell, it’s not like he paid for them anyway. You know he got comped.

They rap in their songs about King of Diamonds and LIV nightclub, where Lil Wayne was partying it up with Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks after they beat the Miami Heat for the NBA championship. What kind of sell-out move is that? I want to see Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy and all their boys start doing more for Miami.

They got until January 1. If I don’t see them giving back to the Magic City, I’m gonna have their Miami cards revoked. They won’t be getting into any more nightclubs. They won’t be able to go near our women. And Lil Wayne is gonna have to find floor seats for New Orleans Hornets home games because he won’t be allowed inside the Triple A.

Full Story: Miami Times

I’ve got a message for Lil Wayne, his Cash Money Brothers, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy and all the rappers from other parts of the country who now live in Miami. I’m tired of seeing these cats using up our beaches, soaking up our sunshine, taking over the nightclubs, and sleeping with our women without investing anything into the community. I want to know when Lil Wayne is going to do more than show up courtside at the American Airlines Arena. Hell, it’s not like he paid for them anyway. You know he got comped.

They rap in their songs about King of Diamonds and LIV nightclub, where Lil Wayne was partying it up with Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks after they beat the Miami Heat for the NBA championship. What kind of sell-out move is that? I want to see Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy and all their boys start doing more for Miami.

They got until January 1. If I don’t see them giving back to the Magic City, I’m gonna have their Miami cards revoked. They won’t be getting into any more nightclubs. They won’t be able to go near our women. And Lil Wayne is gonna have to find floor seats for New Orleans Hornets home games because he won’t be allowed inside the Triple A.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

grin.gif
what a clown

grin.gif
what a clown

grin.gif
what a clown

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

grin.gif
what a clown
No Uncle Luke is right

9/10 people think DJ Khaled is from Miami cause of the image this dude puts off

all Wayne n company has to do is go to Carol City, hit up Opa Locka visit Booker T or Miami Northwestern and give out scholarships

but they parade around Miami like they own the place and people who are from or live in Miami feel the exact same way......

all we sayin is if you gonna act like you own the place give back to the city you wanna claim

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

grin.gif
what a clown
No Uncle Luke is right

9/10 people think DJ Khaled is from Miami cause of the image this dude puts off

all Wayne n company has to do is go to Carol City, hit up Opa Locka visit Booker T or Miami Northwestern and give out scholarships

but they parade around Miami like they own the place and people who are from or live in Miami feel the exact same way......

all we sayin is if you gonna act like you own the place give back to the city you wanna claim

DipsetGeneral wrote:
IFWT-43.jpg

What a MF'N minute...dude in the red hat, is that Boo (or Gotti) from...Boo & Gotti?????

And wow, just when u think fashion trends couldn't get any more lame, WAM, they get 1-uped

DipsetGeneral wrote:
IFWT-43.jpg

What a MF'N minute...dude in the red hat, is that Boo (or Gotti) from...Boo & Gotti?????

And wow, just when u think fashion trends couldn't get any more lame, WAM, they get 1-uped

seeing boo back being wayne's blunt holder and mack maine being "CEO" makes me respect Curren$y's grind even more
pimp.gif

seeing boo back being wayne's blunt holder and mack maine being "CEO" makes me respect Curren$y's grind even more
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom