Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Bill Gates
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

some of you make me sick. Why do yall go so out of your way to be Stans and slurp jesus...this dude could +!@! on the track and yall wil
pimp.gif
it to death $+$%@## lames.

this With you track is garbage...what's to like?

Honestly, Wayne being in jail and not flooding the net and radio with poppy tunes was a much needed thing. All you herbs are going to be on your knees every time he leaks a track now. Some of yall need to honestly re evaluate your lives and musical tastes.
Personally I appreciate Wayne and his music definitely fits with the weekend party mood type thing like Drake.

But yeah, people here love to
pimp.gif
Kanye and Wayne

some of you make me sick. Why do yall go so out of your way to be Stans and slurp jesus...this dude could +!@! on the track and yall wil
pimp.gif

Honestly, Wayne being in jail and not flooding the net and radio with poppy tunes was a much needed thing. All you herbs are going to be on your knees every time he leaks a track now. Some of yall need to honestly re evaluate your lives and musical tastes.
Personally I appreciate Wayne and his music definitely fits with the weekend party mood type thing like Drake.

But yeah, people here love to
pimp.gif
Kanye and Wayne

pimp.gif

you seem really really upset. It's ok.

pimp.gif

you seem really really upset. It's ok.

Back
Top Bottom