Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

With You is %!$+++% dope..
This album needs to leak.. NOW.
I dont think it will until the digital copies are released though.
The song w/ Nicki is out too..
I haven't listened though.
as for Luigis comment, Rebirth I actually enjoyed, but there were some sucky songs that I could do without.
But naw I dont listen to it..
My homeboy stole my cd and went to college with that %$$..
%!$+++% %%%+..

Originally Posted by vezon

With You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So Appalled.

FOR SURE. So Appalled is nice don't get me wrong, but this song is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn man, I'm on a trip right now and can't listen until tomorrow night.

I'm no wayne stan but I'm definitely a fan of his music and what he brings to the game. Dudes on rockstar status right now and I can't hate.
pimp.gif

This guy is/has been in prison for 7 months, yet it doesn't really bother anyone. He's still got people awaiting an album (INAHB), awaiting dedication 4, carter iv, a welcome home concert, music videos every week or two, tracks that aren't official nor released yet (30 minutes to NO) and so on and so forth.

I've always noticed NT never was a fan of Waynes for some reason. Or maybe the music forum just isn't as relevant as the general or sports forum idk. Maybe cause he's too hyped? I can honestly understand that opposed to blatant and unwarranted hate.

But I'm not one to try and change someones opinion or anything about something/someone. With that said, I am looking forward to hearing the album and some new music. I wasn't really feelin 'gonorreah' but hopefully the most of the album is good, enjoyable music.

Damn man, I'm on a trip right now and can't listen until tomorrow night.

I'm no wayne stan but I'm definitely a fan of his music and what he brings to the game. Dudes on rockstar status right now and I can't hate.
pimp.gif

This guy is/has been in prison for 7 months, yet it doesn't really bother anyone. He's still got people awaiting an album (INAHB), awaiting dedication 4, carter iv, a welcome home concert, music videos every week or two, tracks that aren't official nor released yet (30 minutes to NO) and so on and so forth.

I've always noticed NT never was a fan of Waynes for some reason. Or maybe the music forum just isn't as relevant as the general or sports forum idk. Maybe cause he's too hyped? I can honestly understand that opposed to blatant and unwarranted hate.

But I'm not one to try and change someones opinion or anything about something/someone. With that said, I am looking forward to hearing the album and some new music. I wasn't really feelin 'gonorreah' but hopefully the most of the album is good, enjoyable music.

some of you make me sick. Why do yall go so out of your way to be Stans and slurp jesus...this dude could +!@! on the track and yall wil
pimp.gif
it to death $+$%@## lames.

this With you track is garbage...what's to like?

Honestly, Wayne being in jail and not flooding the net and radio with poppy tunes was a much needed thing. All you herbs are going to be on your knees every time he leaks a track now. Some of yall need to honestly re evaluate your lives and musical tastes.

some of you make me sick. Why do yall go so out of your way to be Stans and slurp jesus...this dude could +!@! on the track and yall wil
pimp.gif

Honestly, Wayne being in jail and not flooding the net and radio with poppy tunes was a much needed thing. All you herbs are going to be on your knees every time he leaks a track now. Some of yall need to honestly re evaluate your lives and musical tastes.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 who are you? your musical taste aint better than no one else...shut the @+!! up and sit down somewhere. #*%+* YOU AINT NOBODY

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 who are you? your musical taste aint better than no one else...shut the @+!! up and sit down somewhere. #*%+* YOU AINT NOBODY

Back
Top Bottom