Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

allstarcover.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

allstarcover.jpg

Derek Rose?
Should I make fun of these losers for spelling his name wrong?

Should I comment on how scared I am to hear Pooh try and host a mixtape?

What should I do?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

allstarcover.jpg

Derek Rose?
Should I make fun of these losers for spelling his name wrong?

Should I comment on how scared I am to hear Pooh try and host a mixtape?

What should I do?

That mixtape is semi-official. Its to promote a YM All Star party me, yella and a couple invested in they gave us better songs to put on it then turned around and told us not to put them on there. And add to the fact they misspelled Mack name too.
30t6p3b.gif
Mixtape full of struggle already

That mixtape is semi-official. Its to promote a YM All Star party me, yella and a couple invested in they gave us better songs to put on it then turned around and told us not to put them on there. And add to the fact they misspelled Mack name too.
30t6p3b.gif
Mixtape full of struggle already

^
laugh.gif
is that your project? yeah I noticed the misspellings, do you want me to take it down until the new version drops?

^
laugh.gif
is that your project? yeah I noticed the misspellings, do you want me to take it down until the new version drops?

[h1]Man Arrested For Stealing From Lil Wayne[/h1]
http://s2.wp.com/wp-conte...ages/categorybarbg.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0); color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font: normal normal bold 10px/16px sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; background-position: 100% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
» By Jason Weintraub February 20, 2011, 8:47amLIL WAYNE

lil-wayne1.jpg

Marco Negrete has been arrested and put in jail after police used GPS tracking to locate him after stealing multiple items during a video shoot for Hip-Hop superstar, Lil Wayne.

According to Glendora police, a Louis Vuitton purse, tickets to the NBA All-Star game, a wallet and a laptop were stolen from Lil Wayne's video shoot with artist Porcelain Black at Citrus College.

The police used a tracking device in the laptop, which allowed them to track the laptop to a home in South El Monte, where 20-year-old Marco Negrete was arrested.

Negrete reportedly pretended to be a backup dancer at the video shoot, which then gave him access to the shoot and everything in it.

Negrete was taken to the Glendora jail, in lieu of $20,000 bail

[h1]Man Arrested For Stealing From Lil Wayne[/h1]
http://s2.wp.com/wp-conte...ages/categorybarbg.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0); color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font: normal normal bold 10px/16px sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; background-position: 100% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
» By Jason Weintraub February 20, 2011, 8:47amLIL WAYNE

lil-wayne1.jpg

Marco Negrete has been arrested and put in jail after police used GPS tracking to locate him after stealing multiple items during a video shoot for Hip-Hop superstar, Lil Wayne.

According to Glendora police, a Louis Vuitton purse, tickets to the NBA All-Star game, a wallet and a laptop were stolen from Lil Wayne's video shoot with artist Porcelain Black at Citrus College.

The police used a tracking device in the laptop, which allowed them to track the laptop to a home in South El Monte, where 20-year-old Marco Negrete was arrested.

Negrete reportedly pretended to be a backup dancer at the video shoot, which then gave him access to the shoot and everything in it.

Negrete was taken to the Glendora jail, in lieu of $20,000 bail

Back
Top Bottom