Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by Prada G

It's better than D3, that's for damn sure.

Drought 3 ? 
indifferent.gif

TYLER THE CREATOR SHOUT OUT ON INKREDIBLE?

Who the hell was that? Lil Twist? I was listening to his verse like wow this lil !++%! has been listening to Odd Future then literally the next bar he shouts out this dude. 

mind-blown-o.gif

TYLER THE CREATOR SHOUT OUT ON INKREDIBLE?

Who the hell was that? Lil Twist? I was listening to his verse like wow this lil !++%! has been listening to Odd Future then literally the next bar he shouts out this dude. 

mind-blown-o.gif

smokin.gif

" I ain’t playing with ni***s, no sir not me
And they can’t blindfold what my third eye see
Yeah I was locked up, but like a bird im free
And the coupe transform, no Tyrese

Hello Goodbye, where are you Wayne?
I’m somewhere inbetween joy and pain
And I reach for the stars, got stuck in the clouds
Got high as a b.... and left my love on the ground
Now ain’t that about a b....
It ain’t never about a b....
Ill take your b.... and make her everybody b.... "

lol niceeee
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

" I ain’t playing with ni***s, no sir not me
And they can’t blindfold what my third eye see
Yeah I was locked up, but like a bird im free
And the coupe transform, no Tyrese

Hello Goodbye, where are you Wayne?
I’m somewhere inbetween joy and pain
And I reach for the stars, got stuck in the clouds
Got high as a b.... and left my love on the ground
Now ain’t that about a b....
It ain’t never about a b....
Ill take your b.... and make her everybody b.... "

lol niceeee
smokin.gif

"glock 4 tini Nina colada, suck, swallaw, semen saliva" first heard this in class I almost laughed out loud and at lil b's grove street verse too. The mixtape was def no "no ceilings" but it had it's fair share of good tracks. You can tell his heart was in it on no ceilings cause he was about to head to jail, this one eh not so much. N has dude started smoking weed yet what is he lighting before the beat drops? Those cigars? Lol

"glock 4 tini Nina colada, suck, swallaw, semen saliva" first heard this in class I almost laughed out loud and at lil b's grove street verse too. The mixtape was def no "no ceilings" but it had it's fair share of good tracks. You can tell his heart was in it on no ceilings cause he was about to head to jail, this one eh not so much. N has dude started smoking weed yet what is he lighting before the beat drops? Those cigars? Lol

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Drought 3 ? 
indifferent.gif

i think he means dedication 3
nerd.gif

if thats the case ill agree
theres a few songs on here tho but im not really feelin it as a whole.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Drought 3 ? 
indifferent.gif

i think he means dedication 3
nerd.gif

if thats the case ill agree
theres a few songs on here tho but im not really feelin it as a whole.

He didnt try. He just didnt try at all. Some songs he seemed to care, others it like @%*% it.
At least the Carter IV will be dope. Im not worried about it.
But nowadays in Wayne's mixtape format, he has to demolish every beat, especially since every tape now is OG material...
He wasn't as hungry as he was on No Ceilings, and I can't rock with him rapping bout weed and alcohol while he's on probation..
Overall a 6.5/7 out of ten. I'll keep a couple tracks for the whip this weekend when I go out to party.

He didnt try. He just didnt try at all. Some songs he seemed to care, others it like @%*% it.
But nowadays in Wayne's mixtape format, he has to demolish every beat, especially since every tape now is OG material...
He wasn't as hungry as he was on No Ceilings, and I can't rock with him rapping bout weed and alcohol while he's on probation..
Overall a 6.5/7 out of ten. I'll keep a couple tracks for the whip this weekend when I go out to party.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

I wonder the same thing.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

I wonder the same thing.

"bout to _ a bad _ i just met cause im rollinnnn
_ we rollinnn
_ im rollinnn
gotta keep a towel bc imma sweat cause im rollinnn
goin at a b n neck cause im rollinnn
damb ma, i aint come yet cause im rollinn"

pimp.gif

"bout to _ a bad _ i just met cause im rollinnnn
_ we rollinnn
_ im rollinnn
gotta keep a towel bc imma sweat cause im rollinnn
goin at a b n neck cause im rollinnn
damb ma, i aint come yet cause im rollinn"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

But you can rock with the constant references to "choppas" and Lady Gaga? Oh okay.  

But you can rock with the constant references to "choppas" and Lady Gaga? Oh okay.  

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Took the words out of my mouth.
Kids these days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Took the words out of my mouth.
Kids these days
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom