Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

He didnt try. He just didnt try at all. Some songs he seemed to care, others it like @%*% it.
At least the Carter IV will be dope. Im not worried about it.
But nowadays in Wayne's mixtape format, he has to demolish every beat, especially since every tape now is OG material...
He wasn't as hungry as he was on No Ceilings, and I can't rock with him rapping bout weed and alcohol while he's on probation..
Overall a 6.5/7 out of ten. I'll keep a couple tracks for the whip this weekend when I go out to party.

But you can rock with the constant references to "choppas" and Lady Gaga? Oh okay.  
Took the words out of my mouth.
Kids these days
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
, like thats anything new tho. Thats just Wayne. Its different thats he's rapping about drinking and smoking knowing he could go back immediately if caught with it.

He didnt try. He just didnt try at all. Some songs he seemed to care, others it like @%*% it.
But nowadays in Wayne's mixtape format, he has to demolish every beat, especially since every tape now is OG material...
He wasn't as hungry as he was on No Ceilings, and I can't rock with him rapping bout weed and alcohol while he's on probation..
Overall a 6.5/7 out of ten. I'll keep a couple tracks for the whip this weekend when I go out to party.

But you can rock with the constant references to "choppas" and Lady Gaga? Oh okay.  
Kids these days
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
, like thats anything new tho. Thats just Wayne. Its different thats he's rapping about drinking and smoking knowing he could go back immediately if caught with it.

After 2nd listen this @**$ is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
... _ got quotables for days
laugh.gif

" got a chopper & a trimmer, shootin like jimmer "
pimp.gif

And he went dumb on Racks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Kids these days
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Kids these days
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
You share the same sentiments as me.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
You share the same sentiments as me.

Or with him rapping about nothing in general, while sounding like he's trying to take the biggest dump ever 

Or with him rapping about nothing in general, while sounding like he's trying to take the biggest dump ever 

Kids these days
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
that literally makes NO sense.
"like that's anything new tho. Thats just Wayne." drinking and smoking is nothing new either.

"Its different thats he's rapping about drinking and smoking knowing he could go back immediately if caught with it." if he got caught LOOKING at a "choppa" he would go back to jail. 

so either they're all condemnable or none of them are.  

Back
Top Bottom