Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Here's the Carter IV actual tracklisting, not some of the other hilarious ones I've been posting from that bigghost blog.

"After many false tracklists have hit the net, the official album cuts have been announced and are listed below":

1. Intro
2. Blunt Blowin
3. MegaMan
4. 6 Foot 7 Foot (Feat. Cory Gunz​)
5. Nightmares Of The Bottom
6. She Will (Feat. Drake)
7. How To Hate (Feat. T-Pain)
8. Interlude (Feat. Tech N9ne​)
9. John (Feat. Rick Ross)
10. Abortion
11. So Special (Feat. John Legend​)
12. How To Love
13. President Carter
14. Its Good (Feat. Drake & Jadakiss)
15. Outro (Feat. Bun B, Nas, Shyne & Busta Rhymes​)

Outside of the Interlude and the Outro, this looks like another generic boring &@^ Young Money album that'll sell 700K first week.
indifferent.gif
 how? honestly by the weird !#+ names of these tracks you dont know what to expect...

Here's the Carter IV actual tracklisting, not some of the other hilarious ones I've been posting from that bigghost blog.

"After many false tracklists have hit the net, the official album cuts have been announced and are listed below":

1. Intro
2. Blunt Blowin
3. MegaMan
4. 6 Foot 7 Foot (Feat. Cory Gunz​)
5. Nightmares Of The Bottom
6. She Will (Feat. Drake)
7. How To Hate (Feat. T-Pain)
8. Interlude (Feat. Tech N9ne​)
9. John (Feat. Rick Ross)
10. Abortion
11. So Special (Feat. John Legend​)
12. How To Love
13. President Carter
14. Its Good (Feat. Drake & Jadakiss)
15. Outro (Feat. Bun B, Nas, Shyne & Busta Rhymes​)

Outside of the Interlude and the Outro, this looks like another generic boring &@^ Young Money album that'll sell 700K first week.
indifferent.gif
 how? honestly by the weird !#+ names of these tracks you dont know what to expect...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

indifferent.gif

Well being that Lil' Wayne is in your avy, I'm guessing you've been listening to YM since at least 2005, so you should already know what to expect.
The producer credits aren't listed, but I'm sure we both can go out on a very short limb and say it will be Lex Luger, Boi-1da, and T-Minus, all producing
anywhere from bland boring to surprisingly good beats.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

indifferent.gif

Well being that Lil' Wayne is in your avy, I'm guessing you've been listening to YM since at least 2005, so you should already know what to expect.
The producer credits aren't listed, but I'm sure we both can go out on a very short limb and say it will be Lex Luger, Boi-1da, and T-Minus, all producing
anywhere from bland boring to surprisingly good beats.

blunt blowin sounds like itll be ight, and outro, lets hope its like Lil jon's Grand Finale. thatd be tight

blunt blowin sounds like itll be ight, and outro, lets hope its like Lil jon's Grand Finale. thatd be tight

Wayne will definitely go at least Gold, 1st week, off name alone.

Dude is one of the biggest names in rap, for better or for worse.

dealwithit.jpg

Wayne will definitely go at least Gold, 1st week, off name alone.

Dude is one of the biggest names in rap, for better or for worse.

dealwithit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom