Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

This album is horrible.
As soon as I heard 6 Ft 7Ft I knew Wayne was in trouble. When John Lennon and How To Love came out, I knew C4 was a wrap.

President Carter  
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

Perfect song for Hov to body YMCMB on.

Originally Posted by King Arthur

How NaS have the hardest verse on the album though

anyone? anyone?
I thought everyone was overhyping Nas' verse when i went through the thread...but then i actually got home and listened to the Outro, and wow...for Once NT was right on the money.
Hardest verse on the album... Tech and 3K respectfully next in line... 

I wish someone would mash up the Interlude and Outro, that alone would be one track i would keep for years. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by King Arthur

How NaS have the hardest verse on the album though

anyone? anyone?
I thought everyone was overhyping Nas' verse when i went through the thread...but then i actually got home and listened to the Outro, and wow...for Once NT was right on the money.
Hardest verse on the album... Tech and 3K respectfully next in line... 

I wish someone would mash up the Interlude and Outro, that alone would be one track i would keep for years. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This may be the worst album ever where I like every song
laugh.gif

Like not one song came on that I wanted to skip. Just something about this is so mediocre. I don't know what it is. No Shoot Me Down or Playin With Fire. No club banger like Lollipop. No tracks ripped like Nothin on Me. No feel good music like Mrs. Officer.
30t6p3b.gif
Well said sir 
ohwell.gif

C4 > WTT 

This may be the worst album ever where I like every song
laugh.gif

Like not one song came on that I wanted to skip. Just something about this is so mediocre. I don't know what it is. No Shoot Me Down or Playin With Fire. No club banger like Lollipop. No tracks ripped like Nothin on Me. No feel good music like Mrs. Officer.
30t6p3b.gif
Well said sir 
ohwell.gif

C4 > WTT 

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

Only 45 pages for a lil wayne mixtape and leaked album?Dude is sober as hell. NO BUZZ and NO BARS.

... hope you are joking 
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even like Wayne, btw

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

Only 45 pages for a lil wayne mixtape and leaked album?Dude is sober as hell. NO BUZZ and NO BARS.

... hope you are joking 
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even like Wayne, btw

Originally Posted by franchise3

I rock with this. To the dudes who aren't, go back to listening to Meek Mill

Or...
J. Cole

Kendrick Lamar

Big KRIT

... and yes, yes I will go back to listening to them. this album 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

I rock with this. To the dudes who aren't, go back to listening to Meek Mill

Or...
J. Cole

Kendrick Lamar

Big KRIT

... and yes, yes I will go back to listening to them. this album 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

NT thread page lengths =/= Real world
QFT, J cole's scrub #+# has a 250 page thread and lord knows if he ever gets a release date he isn't selling !**% . Not to mention we have a Lady Gaga thread somewhere around here.

QFT, J cole's scrub #+# has a 250 page thread and lord knows if he ever gets a release date he isn't selling !**% . Not to mention we have a Lady Gaga thread somewhere around here.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif
 Oh so Cole dont have a release date anymore Sir? 

Listen to Drake verse on Im Good

sounds like he wrote it for Wayne

of coarse he changed little words here n there to fit him........even the flow he spittin is just like Wayne

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif
 Oh so Cole dont have a release date anymore Sir? 

Listen to Drake verse on Im Good

sounds like he wrote it for Wayne

of coarse he changed little words here n there to fit him........even the flow he spittin is just like Wayne

Back
Top Bottom