Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

NT thread page lengths =/= Real world
QFT, J cole's scrub #+# has a 250 page thread and lord knows if he ever gets a release date he isn't selling !**% . Not to mention we have a Lady Gaga thread somewhere around here.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Nas had the best verse on the album. I like the Intro, Outro, Interlude, Blunt Blowin, It's Good, 6 foot 7 and President Carter. President Carter is by far the best track, the album sounds rushed but I'm sure it will grow on me. It's solid, better than WTT
*passes you a flamesuit to put on*

I'm already wearing mine, and I agree with you. Don't sleep on Megaman, though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Nas had the best verse on the album. I like the Intro, Outro, Interlude, Blunt Blowin, It's Good, 6 foot 7 and President Carter. President Carter is by far the best track, the album sounds rushed but I'm sure it will grow on me. It's solid, better than WTT
*passes you a flamesuit to put on*

I'm already wearing mine, and I agree with you. Don't sleep on Megaman, though.
pimp.gif

are yall seriously over looking Mirrors?
eek.gif

Mirror is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
BEST SONG  ON THE ALBUM BY FAR (and it has meaning he actually talking bout something)

Hope he performs this at the VMAs just him on the stage with a HUGE orchestra and have a big screen with pictures of all his low moments in the back ground...........then at then at the end the whole YMCMB comes out

2 Shots is
pimp.gif
(I think 2 Shots was recorded before the Carter 3 cause you can hear hi old flow)

are yall seriously over looking Mirrors?
eek.gif

Mirror is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
BEST SONG  ON THE ALBUM BY FAR (and it has meaning he actually talking bout something)

Hope he performs this at the VMAs just him on the stage with a HUGE orchestra and have a big screen with pictures of all his low moments in the back ground...........then at then at the end the whole YMCMB comes out

2 Shots is
pimp.gif
(I think 2 Shots was recorded before the Carter 3 cause you can hear hi old flow)

So in 2011 we listen to Wiz, Big Sean, Mac Miller, Currensy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale, Tyga, Odd Future, etc., to go along with boring @%* J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar and Big K.R.I.T., and Flocka, Gucci and Lil B for entertainment purposes.....but THIS is wack to the majority of you? This is still better than anything they have/will put out in their whole career. To the dude who said as soon as he heard "John" and "6'7" you knew it was a wrap for this album, where the +%*% do you live that wasn't bumping those songs when they came out? You sheltered @%* dudes can't be happy with anything.

So in 2011 we listen to Wiz, Big Sean, Mac Miller, Currensy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale, Tyga, Odd Future, etc., to go along with boring @%* J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar and Big K.R.I.T., and Flocka, Gucci and Lil B for entertainment purposes.....but THIS is wack to the majority of you? This is still better than anything they have/will put out in their whole career. To the dude who said as soon as he heard "John" and "6'7" you knew it was a wrap for this album, where the +%*% do you live that wasn't bumping those songs when they came out? You sheltered @%* dudes can't be happy with anything.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

i wasn't bumping that nonsense...what self-respecting rap fan is going to listen to a blatant cloning of a song that has barely been out for a year and some change (I'm Not A Star)..
and to top it off the song wasn't nearly as good as the original and Ross had the best verse lol...and this was chosen as a SINGLE.

and 6 Foot 7 is a one of the most random compilation of bars i've heard in recent memory..

"Swagger down pat....call my **** 'Patricia'"

...enough said man...i find it hard to comprehend how anything this man does is described as "good"

i wasn't bumping that nonsense...what self-respecting rap fan is going to listen to a blatant cloning of a song that has barely been out for a year and some change (I'm Not A Star)..
and to top it off the song wasn't nearly as good as the original and Ross had the best verse lol...and this was chosen as a SINGLE.

and 6 Foot 7 is a one of the most random compilation of bars i've heard in recent memory..

"Swagger down pat....call my **** 'Patricia'"

...enough said man...i find it hard to comprehend how anything this man does is described as "good"

Kush&OJ > C4

KIDS > C4

Covert Coup > C4

Teflon Don > C4

More About Nothing > C4

Black Thoughts 2 > C4

Friday Night Lights > C4

Return of 4eva > C4

and personally Pac Wayne & 3k are my favorite rappers

But dude just doesnt have it like he use to and this new era of rappers are putting out
pimp.gif
music

The Block Is Hot - Pre Carter 3 Wayne was the best sad that its all gone

Kush&OJ > C4

KIDS > C4

Covert Coup > C4

Teflon Don > C4

More About Nothing > C4

Black Thoughts 2 > C4

Friday Night Lights > C4

Return of 4eva > C4

But dude just doesnt have it like he use to and this new era of rappers are putting out
pimp.gif
music

Shut up. Both have dropped MIXTAPES better than this *@!+. Considering how mainstream Wayne's music is, how can you not turn on the radio without hearing it? Does that make it quality/lyrically good/great? No.

Shut up. Both have dropped MIXTAPES better than this *@!+. Considering how mainstream Wayne's music is, how can you not turn on the radio without hearing it? Does that make it quality/lyrically good/great? No.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Kush&OJ > C4

KIDS > C4

Covert Coup > C4

Teflon Don > C4

More About Nothing > C4

Black Thoughts 2 > C4

Friday Night Lights > C4

Return of 4eva > C4

pimp.gif
music

You forgot about Section 80. Dude doesn't know $@% he's talking about.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Kush&OJ > C4

KIDS > C4

Covert Coup > C4

Teflon Don > C4

More About Nothing > C4

Black Thoughts 2 > C4

Friday Night Lights > C4

Return of 4eva > C4

pimp.gif
music

You forgot about Section 80. Dude doesn't know $@% he's talking about.

Just sad this is what we had dude was killin everything and he had that laid back chill feel
pimp.gif

Just sad this is what we had dude was killin everything and he had that laid back chill feel
pimp.gif

Waynes bars are just flat out terrible for the majority of this album.

Every beat on this album is head nodder and got me hype. Almost all the features came thorugh especially NaS and 3k. Solid album but Wayne sould be nowhere near anyones top ten list right now.

Waynes bars are just flat out terrible for the majority of this album.

Every beat on this album is head nodder and got me hype. Almost all the features came thorugh especially NaS and 3k. Solid album but Wayne sould be nowhere near anyones top ten list right now.

Back
Top Bottom