Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

The more I here 2 Shots & Mirror I 
eek.gif

Dude put in work with them tracks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The more I here 2 Shots & Mirror I 
eek.gif

Dude put in work with them tracks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My favorite track is "so special". John Legend was damn near perfect on the track. Overall, I really like the album and I will go scoop it up tomorrow. And, to me, CIV > CIII.

My favorite track is "so special". John Legend was damn near perfect on the track. Overall, I really like the album and I will go scoop it up tomorrow. And, to me, CIV > CIII.

I think this album is fire. It entertains. It has everything you could want out of a Hip-Hop album. He raps about everything, money talk, cash cars clothes and weath, a few cakin female joints, political topics, the what i like to call "rappers rappin about how great they are and why they are the best songs" lol, club bangers, a great smokin song, slow chill joints....Great production, dope lyrics and creativity. An All star list of great guest appearances (im pretending i never heard Shynes verse). This album is great, It's entertaining in so many ways. Sure hes not the best lyricist alive, and he does recycle some of his lyrics here and there, but honestly how can you not say he didnt rip it on this album? I mean seriously, this dudes on his what, 8th or 9th album now, and hes on top of the world in his prime that late in his career? Dudes been rappin for 12+ years puttin in work. Who you know can just pull a millie in an effin week? Theres a reason why hes at where hes at today. Obviously hes doing something right. Numbers dont lie folks. Tha Carter IV goes hard.

I think this album is fire. It entertains. It has everything you could want out of a Hip-Hop album. He raps about everything, money talk, cash cars clothes and weath, a few cakin female joints, political topics, the what i like to call "rappers rappin about how great they are and why they are the best songs" lol, club bangers, a great smokin song, slow chill joints....Great production, dope lyrics and creativity. An All star list of great guest appearances (im pretending i never heard Shynes verse). This album is great, It's entertaining in so many ways. Sure hes not the best lyricist alive, and he does recycle some of his lyrics here and there, but honestly how can you not say he didnt rip it on this album? I mean seriously, this dudes on his what, 8th or 9th album now, and hes on top of the world in his prime that late in his career? Dudes been rappin for 12+ years puttin in work. Who you know can just pull a millie in an effin week? Theres a reason why hes at where hes at today. Obviously hes doing something right. Numbers dont lie folks. Tha Carter IV goes hard.

Still think CARTER II was the best... Word to THA MOBB.

so far I do like

So Special
President Carter
I Like The View
Up Up And Away

Ill have to listen a bit more.

Still think CARTER II was the best... Word to THA MOBB.

so far I do like

So Special
President Carter
I Like The View
Up Up And Away

Ill have to listen a bit more.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Of course they SOUND different, cause they aren't the same people, but their songs are so generic, you could easily swap and switch around any YM
member, and from a content standpoint, there's really isn't any difference. It also doesn't help that Wayne, Nicki, Drake, Chukee, and Twist pretty much
have the same flow/delivery.

"Am I the only one that's noticed this about C4 and C3

Mirror = Shoot Me Down

6 Foot, 7 Foot = A Milli

It's Good = You Ain't Got Nuttin

So Special = Comfortable

President Carter = DontGetIt

Abortion = Playing With Fire

Two Shots = Phone Home

nerd.gif
"

That's cause YM albums/songs are basically pre-made, like an assembly line.
I thought Mirror = Tie My Hands
Collaboration with a pop singer with a vague title that seems corny on paper, but turns out to be pretty deep and heartfelt

Best song on the album IMO

I meant it by the content, Mirror and Shoot Me Down are both songs in which talks to himself on some introspective **%!. He even ends the third verse of Shoot Me Down with "I'm aiming at a mirror". He could have easily called Mirror, Shoot Me Down Pt.II

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Of course they SOUND different, cause they aren't the same people, but their songs are so generic, you could easily swap and switch around any YM
member, and from a content standpoint, there's really isn't any difference. It also doesn't help that Wayne, Nicki, Drake, Chukee, and Twist pretty much
have the same flow/delivery.

"Am I the only one that's noticed this about C4 and C3

Mirror = Shoot Me Down

6 Foot, 7 Foot = A Milli

It's Good = You Ain't Got Nuttin

So Special = Comfortable

President Carter = DontGetIt

Abortion = Playing With Fire

Two Shots = Phone Home

nerd.gif
"

That's cause YM albums/songs are basically pre-made, like an assembly line.
I thought Mirror = Tie My Hands
Collaboration with a pop singer with a vague title that seems corny on paper, but turns out to be pretty deep and heartfelt

Best song on the album IMO

I meant it by the content, Mirror and Shoot Me Down are both songs in which talks to himself on some introspective **%!. He even ends the third verse of Shoot Me Down with "I'm aiming at a mirror". He could have easily called Mirror, Shoot Me Down Pt.II

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom