Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Final Judgment: C4 is ok. The replay value of this album depends heavily on my state of mind. Production is cool but it's just the same ol' Wayne. Feels like a mixtape more than an album, imo. The tracks I like, including singles are:
  • 6 Foot 7 - decent single, like you'd expect.  No substance, just something to get you ready for the album.
  • She Will - decent single with a decent Drake feature, like you'd expect.
  • Abortion - Idk, but I like this song. He's not really saying anything but the production drew me in.
  • So Special - the production and the fact that I'm a big John Legend fan may have impacted how favorable this song is.
  • It's Good - although, he threw a jab at Jay. This is nice track and Jadakiss verse is sick. The production drew me into this one too.
  • Mirror - Bruno Mars and the production is a very nice compliment to Wayne's lyrics. Mirror is the only song that seems to have a real purpose, other than How to Love.
Idk how fair my assessment of the album is but it's how the music makes me feel.

Final Judgment: C4 is ok. The replay value of this album depends heavily on my state of mind. Production is cool but it's just the same ol' Wayne. Feels like a mixtape more than an album, imo. The tracks I like, including singles are:
  • 6 Foot 7 - decent single, like you'd expect.  No substance, just something to get you ready for the album.
  • She Will - decent single with a decent Drake feature, like you'd expect.
  • Abortion - Idk, but I like this song. He's not really saying anything but the production drew me in.
  • So Special - the production and the fact that I'm a big John Legend fan may have impacted how favorable this song is.
  • It's Good - although, he threw a jab at Jay. This is nice track and Jadakiss verse is sick. The production drew me into this one too.
  • Mirror - Bruno Mars and the production is a very nice compliment to Wayne's lyrics. Mirror is the only song that seems to have a real purpose, other than How to Love.
Idk how fair my assessment of the album is but it's how the music makes me feel.

Just saw the "How to Love" video for the first time and now its one of my favorites
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Tha Carter IV leaked a week early, and still is on track to sell more in one week than Watch the Throne did in a month

eek.gif

Tha Carter IV leaked a week early, and still is on track to sell more in one week than Watch the Throne did in a month

laugh.gif
WTT should've leaked early so that it could pull in a mil.

So, will this rekindle the early digital release versus early leak debate??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom