Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Tha Carter IV just broke the iTunes first week sales record in only 4 days
eek.gif
damn
birdman getting rich.......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 brainwashed that n' for life belee dat 

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Tha Carter IV just broke the iTunes first week sales record in only 4 days
eek.gif
damn
birdman getting rich.......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 brainwashed that n' for life belee dat 

I shouldn't even be surprised at the sales. Rebirth went gold & I Am Not a Human Being is nearly plat and it released with ZERO promotion. His fanbase is incredible.

I shouldn't even be surprised at the sales. Rebirth went gold & I Am Not a Human Being is nearly plat and it released with ZERO promotion. His fanbase is incredible.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

NO ONE SHOULD even be surprised at the sales. Rebirth went gold & I Am Not a Human Being is nearly plat and it released with ZERO promotion. His fanbase is incredible.

this

Originally Posted by ill steelo

NO ONE SHOULD even be surprised at the sales. Rebirth went gold & I Am Not a Human Being is nearly plat and it released with ZERO promotion. His fanbase is incredible.

this

Originally Posted by Xavier

12. How To Love - Now I kno yall already heard this %%@%....I almost skipped reviewin this joint cos I aint really wanna say all the obvious %%@% you can say bout this %%@% son. But I might got some %%@% I gotta get off my chest first lord.... Whoever allowed this %%%!+ to sit down n get his John Mayer on like this needs to get his $#+ beat down witta sock filled wit batteries son. This %%@% aint only soft b...its like softness wit techron my %%%!+. Son...first time I heard this joint it hurt my heart yo. I felt betrayed par. Like it really done came down to this %%@% b? This the %%@% yall mutha****as is rockin wit now yo? Cmon son....where we gon draw line son? This is like listenin to kittens do ballet in slow motion yo. Its like bein showered wit ovaries n bellybuttons son. Its like this mutha****a jus slid on down a rainbow n landed in a big pool of estrogen before he made this %%@% b. Like this %%%!+ jus pulled up in the drive-thru n ordered the McBitch combo wit extra cheese n a Diet Aveeno. Theres a whole kaleidoscope of homoeroticness happenin rite here son. Drizzy probably crochets mittens to this %%@% rite here yo. This that %%@% Drake listens to on his lavender iPod when he usin his flyin umbrella to get from point A to point B son. Rite now...as we speak...theres probably two #+@#@% spoonin on a beach somewhere watchin eagles soar over mountains while they listen to this %%@% b. This song got a damn uterus son. This like some %%@% for #+@#@% who rock Spanx b. I thought that when Wiz Khagina made Roll Up he hit us wit the softest %%@% of the last 5 years yo....like how was #+@#@% gon outdo that %%@%? But THIS %%%!+ done dropped the atomic bomb of baby thighs on us son. How does a %%%!+ even listen to this %%@% yo? Im mad I had to hear this %%@% again at all yo. This %%%!+ croonin wit his eyes closed like he tryna bring all the dolls in his room to life n %%@%....Nah +%%$ that %%@% son....I see a %%%!+ listenin to this %%@% n Imma run up on him n explode him wit grenades b. I dont care if he drivin in a car wit his kids in it clappin they hands on some Kumbaya %%@% on they way to church son....I hear a %%%!+ playin this %%@% in his whip n Imma pull him outta that %%@% n explode him wit grenades in front a his family b. Word is bond son. Anyways....I dont like this %%@% b.
Literally I was laughing to tears when I read this on the Big Ghost review. He's too great.

Originally Posted by Xavier

12. How To Love - Now I kno yall already heard this %%@%....I almost skipped reviewin this joint cos I aint really wanna say all the obvious %%@% you can say bout this %%@% son. But I might got some %%@% I gotta get off my chest first lord.... Whoever allowed this %%%!+ to sit down n get his John Mayer on like this needs to get his $#+ beat down witta sock filled wit batteries son. This %%@% aint only soft b...its like softness wit techron my %%%!+. Son...first time I heard this joint it hurt my heart yo. I felt betrayed par. Like it really done came down to this %%@% b? This the %%@% yall mutha****as is rockin wit now yo? Cmon son....where we gon draw line son? This is like listenin to kittens do ballet in slow motion yo. Its like bein showered wit ovaries n bellybuttons son. Its like this mutha****a jus slid on down a rainbow n landed in a big pool of estrogen before he made this %%@% b. Like this %%%!+ jus pulled up in the drive-thru n ordered the McBitch combo wit extra cheese n a Diet Aveeno. Theres a whole kaleidoscope of homoeroticness happenin rite here son. Drizzy probably crochets mittens to this %%@% rite here yo. This that %%@% Drake listens to on his lavender iPod when he usin his flyin umbrella to get from point A to point B son. Rite now...as we speak...theres probably two #+@#@% spoonin on a beach somewhere watchin eagles soar over mountains while they listen to this %%@% b. This song got a damn uterus son. This like some %%@% for #+@#@% who rock Spanx b. I thought that when Wiz Khagina made Roll Up he hit us wit the softest %%@% of the last 5 years yo....like how was #+@#@% gon outdo that %%@%? But THIS %%%!+ done dropped the atomic bomb of baby thighs on us son. How does a %%%!+ even listen to this %%@% yo? Im mad I had to hear this %%@% again at all yo. This %%%!+ croonin wit his eyes closed like he tryna bring all the dolls in his room to life n %%@%....Nah +%%$ that %%@% son....I see a %%%!+ listenin to this %%@% n Imma run up on him n explode him wit grenades b. I dont care if he drivin in a car wit his kids in it clappin they hands on some Kumbaya %%@% on they way to church son....I hear a %%%!+ playin this %%@% in his whip n Imma pull him outta that %%@% n explode him wit grenades in front a his family b. Word is bond son. Anyways....I dont like this %%@% b.
Literally I was laughing to tears when I read this on the Big Ghost review. He's too great.

[h2]LIL WAYNE’S ‘THA CARTER IV’ CLOSES IN ON A MILLION IN FIRST WEEK[/h2]
wayne-vma-2011-6.jpg
Can Lil Wayne do it again? The hip-hop crusader is narrowing in on the million mark with his long-awaited album Tha Carter IV, according to the latest sales estimates.

HITS Daily Double reports that the Young Money rapper shows no signs of slowing down as the Labor Day weekend approaches.Initially expected to do 850,000-900,000, the follow-up toTha Carter III is now on track to move 925,000-975,000 copies in its first week and could top a million by the time final figures are announced next Wednesday.

As it currently stands, Weezy is poised to have the second biggest sales week of the year. Lady Gaga holds top honors with 1.1 million units of Born This Way, released in May.

Many questioned whether C4 could replicate the success of its predecessor, which opened with 1,005,545 when it debuted in June 2008 with the chart-topping singles “Lollipop

[h2]LIL WAYNE’S ‘THA CARTER IV’ CLOSES IN ON A MILLION IN FIRST WEEK[/h2]
wayne-vma-2011-6.jpg
Can Lil Wayne do it again? The hip-hop crusader is narrowing in on the million mark with his long-awaited album Tha Carter IV, according to the latest sales estimates.

HITS Daily Double reports that the Young Money rapper shows no signs of slowing down as the Labor Day weekend approaches.Initially expected to do 850,000-900,000, the follow-up toTha Carter III is now on track to move 925,000-975,000 copies in its first week and could top a million by the time final figures are announced next Wednesday.

As it currently stands, Weezy is poised to have the second biggest sales week of the year. Lady Gaga holds top honors with 1.1 million units of Born This Way, released in May.

Many questioned whether C4 could replicate the success of its predecessor, which opened with 1,005,545 when it debuted in June 2008 with the chart-topping singles “Lollipop

im really feeling So Special with John Legend.
pimp.gif

i never listen to Legend but he has a good voice lol

good album Weezy

im really feeling So Special with John Legend.
pimp.gif

i never listen to Legend but he has a good voice lol

good album Weezy

I mess with wayne a lot but this was project was disappointing. there is no direction on this album. wayne waited 3 years to put this out? We know you got $$$ and you bag chicks but is that all you can articulate? Oh yeah, stop with the gun talk, it's repetitive and unproductive. In terms of structure and organization is C4=C3. Maybe i'll feel different after I listen to it a couple more times.

I mess with wayne a lot but this was project was disappointing. there is no direction on this album. wayne waited 3 years to put this out? We know you got $$$ and you bag chicks but is that all you can articulate? Oh yeah, stop with the gun talk, it's repetitive and unproductive. In terms of structure and organization is C4=C3. Maybe i'll feel different after I listen to it a couple more times.

Props to "him" moving that many units in less then a week.
Still only like 5 songs on the album....

Nightmares Of The Bottom

She Will

So Special

President Carter

Up Up And Away

Props to "him" moving that many units in less then a week.
Still only like 5 songs on the album....

Nightmares Of The Bottom

She Will

So Special

President Carter

Up Up And Away

Back
Top Bottom