Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Lil Wayne: Most U.S. Hot 100 Hits by a Rap Artist with 64 between 1999 and 2010.
(Via Guinness Book of World Records).

sick.gif

At least that will get Juelz back in the spotlight. But that would also mean more Wayne. Yaaaaay.

At least that will get Juelz back in the spotlight. But that would also mean more Wayne. Yaaaaay.

If this is true than Wayne is Seriously friends with L'z because this man is about to go from not releasing music in about two years to working with one of the biggest artist in the world. Talk about a come up Lmfaoooo

If this is true than Wayne is Seriously friends with L'z because this man is about to go from not releasing music in about two years to working with one of the biggest artist in the world. Talk about a come up Lmfaoooo

Originally Posted by Futuristic

“The next project he’s working on is I Can’t Feel My Face with [Juelz Santana],†Maine told XXLMag.com over the phone. “Elz is talented man. He’s a young legend. [Wayne’s] back working in the studio. He has that and the Young Money album.†There is no release date for that long talked about effort, however, Mack says that another Wayne spearheaded disc will probably drop before the end of this year.

viaXXL

If there are old songs on it that they were just sitting on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If this material was made recently
eyes.gif

I still doubt it ever sees the light of day.

Lets hope its "Bad Side" like

Im 100% sure they got some old bangers they never released........hopefully all them tracks make the album

if its anything recent then I hope its like "Home Run"

Originally Posted by Futuristic

“The next project he’s working on is I Can’t Feel My Face with [Juelz Santana],†Maine told XXLMag.com over the phone. “Elz is talented man. He’s a young legend. [Wayne’s] back working in the studio. He has that and the Young Money album.†There is no release date for that long talked about effort, however, Mack says that another Wayne spearheaded disc will probably drop before the end of this year.

viaXXL

If there are old songs on it that they were just sitting on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If this material was made recently
eyes.gif

I still doubt it ever sees the light of day.

Lets hope its "Bad Side" like

Im 100% sure they got some old bangers they never released........hopefully all them tracks make the album

if its anything recent then I hope its like "Home Run"

Back
Top Bottom