Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by enrique23

dude acting like he won the chip
He acts like that after every shot he makes basically. If its game 1 or 81 or a playoff game.

Lakers need a W next game. Time to call up

2zs65c2.jpg

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

This isn't the hood.
you can chill with that tho...that aint got shh to do with the hood. Damn near everybody in the NBA from the hood.
In my eyes he was acting like a straight up thug (which by all indications, that's all he is... he just can play basketball)
That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Maybe he should learn to act like a normal adult... have a little class (see someone like Brandon Roy for lessons)

It's okay to get excited, talk some trash, go a LITTLE crazy, etc etc...... but this dude crossed the line.
he only crossing the line cuz he not on the lakers(wont say your team)

when kobe beat on his chest and throw up the 3's or even blowin his pistols then putting them away do he be acting like a thug............

when was blowin' pistols acting like a thug...what the %!@@ are you talking about?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

This isn't the hood.
you can chill with that tho...that aint got shh to do with the hood. Damn near everybody in the NBA from the hood.
In my eyes he was acting like a straight up thug (which by all indications, that's all he is... he just can play basketball)

Maybe he should learn to act like a normal adult... have a little class (see someone like Brandon Roy for lessons)

It's okay to get excited, talk some trash, go a LITTLE crazy, etc etc...... but this dude crossed the line.

when kobe beat on his chest and throw up the 3's or even blowin his pistols then putting them away do he be acting like a thug............
when was blowin' pistols acting like a thug...what the %!@@ are you talking about?

When was beating your chest acting like a thug, hmmmmm????

For the Laker fans upset about J.R. Smiths antics, I have a word for you misplaced-hostility.

If the Lakers won, nobody would care about how 'hood' the guy acted. You all are upset at your own team for not showing up, and as a result, choose tofocus on J.R's actions.

The fact of the matter is that Smith defecated on the Lakers today. Everyone laughed when he made his prediction, and while the series is far from over, hisplay tonight was his way of putting his money where his mouth is.

JR, good game you gang banging thug you.

This isn't the hood.

true but blowing pisols is not being a thug
it is just being annoying

If I was JR I would have done the same thing.

The boy is a wild card. He showed his swag and I damn sure can't hate on that.

Anybody that has ever played a game a hit big shots in the end you show your swag. He did and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Premature? Maybe.

Its 2-2. We got to come out and play better at home. Point blank.

Let's get it!

Magic Johnson is the worst, why do they even ask him who's gonna win next game? he'd pick LA against God if they played. He's on the Lakers payrollfor God's sakes, get him off of ESPN please

The Lakers couldnt get into a defensive rhythm at all.. Any time they tried to put the clamps down.. WHISTLE. When Kobe goes and gets tripped.. Play On.. NextPlay billups gets minimal contact 2 shots..

Is anyone else in agreement that the refs took the game away

JR Smith is such a ******. His shot selection is generally horrible but his talent is undeniable. Also, why must this guy celebrate after EVERY single madeshot of his? I enjoy watching emotional players but this dude annoys me for some reason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Magic Johnson is the worst, why do they even ask him who's gonna win next game? he'd pick LA against God if they played. He's on the Lakers payroll for God's sakes, get him off of ESPN please

you know he predicted lakers to lose today right? dumb +%!

Great game good to see DNV blow one out the water...its tied up but they've been the better team overall IMO...they just make stupid plays @ time...imagineif some of them had higher BBall IQ's...

Lakers fans need to stop the bloodclaat crying!
laugh.gif
Ya'll sound salty as hell.

Great game sans the refs od'ing

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

JR Smith is such a ******. His shot selection is generally horrible but his talent is undeniable. Also, why must this guy celebrate after EVERY single made shot of his? I enjoy watching emotional players but this dude annoys me for some reason
laugh.gif
Agreed, sometimes I like it but he does OD.

Again Top 5 Talent.....but his head def isn't straight.

Back
Top Bottom