Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

kobe: "it was good defense"

roll.gif

Whatever, we got homecourt back.

We're gunna need the bench/other starers to step it up tho.
Even if we get past Denver, we can't win a title like this...

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Magic Johnson is the worst, why do they even ask him who's gonna win next game? he'd pick LA against God if they played. He's on the Lakers payroll for God's sakes, get him off of ESPN please
he doesnt always pick us
he picked denver today
indifferent.gif
tonight's the first game he picked against LA that I've seen, but whatever it's not that serious to me apparently it is to yall. Andwhy all the damn crying over JR, yall want every player to be Tim Duncan out there and show no emotion during a game? He has a right to be excited, he wasbusting yall @*+, play some D on him and that will shut him up. And please stop with the "thug" talk, there are no "thugs" playingprofessional sports. Get outta here with that closet racism guys it's not that serious.

Damn JR Smith, dude was irrelevant to me until this season. I respect his hustle, but I hate his character.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

like i said, if earl smith jr plays smart, scores, and doesnt play like an idiot then this series is over.
Good thing he only plays like that 25% of the time.

KOBE kept it real professional...

Laughin & what not....

I cant wait for game 5, its gonna be serious...

Dahntay Jones will probly be suspended, HE SHOULD BE .

I like these new fans JR got tonite..... But going in2 game 5 we hve to realize that offensively none of their bigs can guard our bigs n the post. Pau shot8-11 tonite, give him 20 shots a game he can easily make 12-15. Bynum had a nice post game 2nite, and if we can get him buckets and slide our feet on perimeterdefense then we can keep him out of trouble b/c he is the only guy that gives hard fouls n prevents and1s...... LO, Phil gotta run some pick n rolls w/ lamar npau and lamar and our guards. That way we can get into the paint n kick out to those open shooter who didn't get that many touches 2nite. We rbnd, getstops, and not hve kobe making everyplay for us we can smash these dudes b/c we didn't play that well 2nite but the game remained close...... Game 5 wed.Let's win that n close it out n denver
pimp.gif

i'm not a big chauncey billups fan, but he's definitely a good leader and benefits any team he's on whether he's playing well or not.

Back
Top Bottom