Official Western Conference Finals Game 5: 5/27 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

ohwell.gif
@ kobe for doing that with the last possession . that was incredible ******ed for him to pump fake to draw a possible 4 point play when its the last possession of the game and you are up by 7

so should the Lakers take a turnover and let the shot clock expire?

or just throw it up in the air duh?

so because they're up 7, they should just take a turnover by throwing it up in the air?
you dont make sense, stop posting

if the shot clock was off, then yeah, the Lakers would just hold the ball and run out the game clock
but why should they take a turnover and shot clock violation?

nobody does that
first of, you are a lakers fan so i know it will be difficult for you to realize what kobe did was unsportsman like.

1. kobe had last possession.
2. kobe couldve done several other thigns that would've ended the game
3. he chose to pump fake to INTENTIONALLY draw a foul when he knew the game was going to end

that is dirty and guess what? nobody does that.
sit down man. what kobe did was stupid and unnecessary.
image.jpg

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

ohwell.gif
@ kobe for doing that with the last possession . that was incredible ******ed for him to pump fake to draw a possible 4 point play when its the last possession of the game and you are up by 7

so because they're up 7, they should just take a turnover by throwing it up in the air?

if the shot clock was off, then yeah, the Lakers would just hold the ball and run out the game clock

nobody does that
first of, you are a lakers fan so i know it will be difficult for you to realize what kobe did was unsportsman like.

3. he chose to pump fake to INTENTIONALLY draw a foul when he knew the game was going to end

image.jpg
do you want me to eat salt? what does that mean?

if you have nothing to argue than please dont post internet memes expecting everybody to understand you.

LAMAR ODOM LOOKIN FOOLISH AGAIN....

AT LEAST HE PLAYED WELL DESPITE THE OUTFIT HE WORE TO THE ARENA..

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Dudes really complaining about KB pump fakin while there was a 1 second difference on the shot clock? salty
roll.gif

what about when JR was still chuckin' up 3's the last game when there were up by 20+ and dancing in front of the Laker bench?
laugh.gif

Close this %+%% out on Friday
pimp.gif

George Karl actually complaining about the refs... Pau and Odom were murdering those dudes with those blocks
pimp.gif

Yep! Beautiful basketball from LO and PG. Lets get this friday. LAKER BASKETBALL.

ohwell.gif

nobody does that

i bet this would not be an issue if Jr didn't contest the shot. Game was over right, so why contest the shot? Game is over, move the hell on

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
poor george crying bout the refs now.
He was right about one thing, it's horrible that the NBA/refs are making the coaches cry to the media after each game.

I laugh that he pointed out the disparity in fouls between Gasol and his bigmen. Doesn't he realize that his bigmen contest every shot rather than throwtheir hands up and back pedal?
smh.gif
this %$#!* really said "Batchetball"

Magic and Emmitt need their own sports show
laugh.gif

I told my friend that if ESPN can run off Emmitt, they can and should do the same to Magic.

got shoes wrote:

i bet this would not be an issue if Jr didn't contest the shot. Game was over right, so why contest the shot? GAme is over, move the hell on
what is this? i dont understand some of you guys. i like to discuss the game. there should be no preconceived notions. i am not going after kobebecause of his past or whatever you niketalkers think. it must blow people's mind that i just want to talk about that one specific play. it could'vebeen ANYONE. could've been a nuggets player. so lakers fan please relax.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

I didnt see why there was a technical though after that Odom play?

there was a double tech on Pau and somebody from denver. It should have been on shannon he kinda pushed birdman after the play.

i just want to talk about that one specific play. it could've been ANYONE. could've been a nuggets player. so lakers fan please relax.
The thing is that play had no effect on the game itself, so why are you crying about it? JR Smith was chucking treys early in the shot clock up 15and the game already in hand. Us Lakers fans were upset but we got on the greyhound and kept it moving. I suggest you do the same.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

chauncey losing it for the nuggets again ...

IT WAS TIED GOIN INTO THE 4TH.....

IT WAS MORE THE LAKERS WNNING, THAN BILLUPS MESSING UP...

HE HAD A FEW BAD PLAYS, BUT HE WAS FAR FROM HORRIBLE....

got shoes wrote:

i bet this would not be an issue if Jr didn't contest the shot. Game was over right, so why contest the shot? GAme is over, move the hell on
what is this? i dont understand some of you guys. i like to discuss the game. there should be no preconceived notions. i am not going after kobe because of his past or whatever you niketalkers think. it must blow people's mind that i just want to talk about that one specific play. it could've been ANYONE. could've been a nuggets player. so lakers fan please relax.

i never said anything about Kobe.....but i just don't see why there is an issue. Player A throws a pump fake, Player B jumps. Player A tries to draw a foulon Player B. No whistle blown, next possession please. Yes it was at the end of the game, but that's not a dirty play.

Back
Top Bottom