Official Western Conference Finals Game 5: 5/27 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Kobe Doin Work Vol. Unstoppable

hell have 40... Lakers win... woooooot
id rather have a balanced scoring in a big victory than kobe scoring 40...we dont need that anymore we have a deep team now...everyone needs to show up
Usually I agree, but as has been the case most of these playoffs Kobe has to score big for us to have a good chance of winning, I don't likeit, but the rest of the guys sans Pau haven't showed up at all in this series. Bottomline get a W, by any means necessary if that means Kobe has to score50 on 30 shots then so be it. We don't have time to wait for these other guys to get their heads out of their @%%#!.

I'm feeling less nervous about the game now though and am confident we'll take care of business. LET'S GO LAKESHOW!! By 10 pts.

The Candy Man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. This !*#*+ stay high, thats what the snacks are for
laugh.gif

Was just gonna drop in to remark on how JR Smith is probably the corniest player in the L, yelling and dancing at every play he's involved in. but from theGIF I saw in General I guess that's probably been established already.

I hope Fish finally gets his **@* together tonight. Whats been good with this dude's game?
smh.gif
Role players need to be on point starting now. plz.

id rather have a balanced scoring in a big victory than kobe scoring 40...we dont need that anymore we have a deep team now...everyone needs to show up
Thats what a lot of people don't understand
team basketball > 1 on 5 basketball.

i don't mind JR or KMart talking crap... i do have a problem with the Lakers allowing offensive boards. JR and the Nuggets have the right to talk crapand dance because they were punking us during the last game grabbing offensive boards, being open for shots with our defenders slow on rotating. Hope thatwill be a wake up call to our soft a## frontline. Put a body on someone! Box out, knock their a## to the ground or something

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Thats what a lot of people don't understand
team basketball > 1 on 5 basketball.
actually, Laker fans understand that. but "Kobe" fans will want the 50 pt BS. Let him score 15 on 4-12 shooting, i dont' give acrap... just as long as we win.

Aiight its time.

We'll tell from the first couple minutes how much energy the Lakers have.

Time for the Lakers to play like they're going to be eliminated.

Let's go Lakeshow
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom