Official Western Conference Finals Game 5: 5/27 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

so i just heard on ESPN that laker bloggers are accusing J.R. for throwing gang signs???
laugh.gif
WOW....these new age fans are pathetic

well since jr smith is such a blood, hopefully he ventures away from the team hotel for a little while and gets ran up on by some real bloods for claiming something that he's not.

doesnt everyone through up the three pointer sign when they start getting on fire

I know where visiting teams usually stay during the playoffs... who's down to cause some trouble?
laugh.gif

I have class from 6-9:15 tonight... FML
I hope i come to home to some good news.

--Haven't posted yet..I usually pull out the negative card.
--Gotta admit, this Denver team is good. Scary good.
--Lets Go Lakers!!!!

@miketrudell Interesting stat: The Lakers are 19-0 all time in Game 5 at home when the series is tied at 2. Second best was Golden State at 7-1.

pimp.gif

@miketrudell Kobe on Gasol: He has to go and go quickly, you aren't going to have time for (some) moves in the playoffs.
Gasol played the same way against the Celtics last season. He takes too long to attack. It allows the defense to set itself up to defend him andmakes his jumper out of rhythm. When was the last time he hit a cutter with a pass off the double team? When was the last time a guard hit a three when hepassed it out of a doulbe team? He needs to catch the ball and make his move. His teammates aren't making the right cuts or hitting shots at a high clipto warrant a pass.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Sasha is still blaming his poor shooting on a lack of minutes. He says that he isn'table to play long enough to get into rhythm. No mention of why a lack of minutes are keeping him from passing it to the post, staying in front of JR, orcrying when he's called for a reaching foul.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

@miketrudell Interesting stat: The Lakers are 19-0 all time in Game 5 at home when the series is tied at 2. Second best was Golden State at 7-1.
pimp.gif

@miketrudell Kobe on Gasol: He has to go and go quickly, you aren't going to have time for (some) moves in the playoffs.
Gasol played the same way against the Celtics last season. He takes too long to attack. It allows the defense to set itself up to defend him and makes his jumper out of rhythm. When was the last time he hit a cutter with a pass off the double team? When was the last time a guard hit a three when he passed it out of a doulbe team? He needs to catch the ball and make his move. His teammates aren't making the right cuts or hitting shots at a high clip to warrant a pass.

didnt know the Lakers were 19-0 in that cause
eek.gif
...hopefully it can be 20-0tonight...pfffft golden state second 7-1 they dont count
eyes.gif
(love youwarrior fans)
tongue.gif

the stat i know is phils undefeated record 42-0 after winning game one?...someone help me out here?

yes once pau gets that ball he needs to go to work...and dont hesitate keep the pressure on

Play smart Denver, you're the better more physical team, and you can match their scorers. Execute, play smart, play physical, and you'll go back toDenver up 3-2

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

pimp.gif

Gasol played the same way against the Celtics last season. He takes too long to attack. It allows the defense to set itself up to defend him and makes his jumper out of rhythm. When was the last time he hit a cutter with a pass off the double team? When was the last time a guard hit a three when he passed it out of a doulbe team? He needs to catch the ball and make his move. His teammates aren't making the right cuts or hitting shots at a high clip to warrant a pass.

didnt know the Lakers were 19-0 in that cause
eek.gif
...hopefully it can be 20-0 tonight...pfffft golden state second 7-1 they dont count
eyes.gif
(love you warrior fans)
tongue.gif

the stat i know is phils undefeated record 42-0 after winning game one?...someone help me out here?

yes once pau gets that ball he needs to go to work...and dont hesitate keep the pressure on

exactly. Pau is getting the ball, he needs to attack as soon as the ball is thrown. Pau forgot to mention that he is out there playing soft too. Hopefully Philcan keep Bynum in for some boards, becuz LA is getting murdered out there

Lets go Lakers Tonite is a MUst WIn Game For LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tickets tonite game, I miss half of the first quarter in traffic, Lets Hope lakers come out firing !!!!!

If we cant beat the Nuggets at home then we Dont Deserve going to the Finals, Same Said for the Nuggets if they can't win at home on Friday THey Don'tDeserve to go to the Finals!!!

Im loose my Voice tonite yelling!!!!

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Play smart Denver, you're the better more physical team, and you can match their scorers. Execute, play smart, play physical, and you'll go back to Denver up 3-2
59215a417761bcf9919ea12d5ce2b7618f1105a.pjpg

less then 4 hours until game time, i'm either going to be getting alot of what happened? calls tonight, or i'm going to have those same people pull adissapearing act if the lakers win tonight.

http://www.nba.com/images/standings/conf_bg.gif)repeat-x scroll 0% 0%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial;-moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; height: 22px;">[table][tr][td]Wed. May 27 Created: May 27, 2009 3:34pm ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Game[/td] [td]Official 1[/td] [td]Official 2[/td] [td]Official 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Denver @ L.A. Lakers[/td] [td]M. McCutchen[/td] [td]R. Garretson[/td] [td]T. Washington[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Referee[/th] [td]
[/td] [th=""]Type
Filter:CREWMAIN[/th] [td]
[/td] [th=""]Games[/th] [th=""]Home (W/L)%[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Monty McCutchen[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]MAIN 10
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]80% home win %. We got this...

this has no relation to my cavs but I really hope Denver wins tonight, and the Lakers win game 6, just makes me feel better

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

this has no relation to my cavs but I really hope Denver wins tonight, and the Lakers win game 6, just makes me feel better
now that feels like sac series
roll.gif

i dont need a heart attack please, take care of denver tonight

I remember the days when we use to not care about who the officials are before a game

....sad

Big Game Best of three starts tonight

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

http://www.nba.com/images...ngs/conf_bg.gif)repeat-x scroll 0% 0%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; height: 22px;"> [table][tr][td]Wed. May 27 Created: May 27, 2009 3:34pm ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Game[/td] [td]Official 1[/td] [td]Official 2[/td] [td]Official 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Denver @ L.A. Lakers[/td] [td]M. McCutchen[/td] [td]R. Garretson[/td] [td]T. Washington[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Referee[/th] [td]
[/td] [th=""]Type
Filter:CREWMAIN[/th] [td]
[/td] [th=""]Games[/th] [th=""]Home (W/L)%[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Monty McCutchen[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]MAIN 10
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]80% home win %. We got this...

im more worried about that 20% than the 80%

Lets go Lakers!!

Staples would be crazy right now IF we have real crowds.. instead of casual people just wanting to see a game.. sorry but thats how i feel
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Lets go Lakers!!

Staples would be crazy right now IF we have real crowds.. instead of casual people just wanting to see a game.. sorry but thats how i feel
laugh.gif
the real crowds are in the 300s my friend...its pretty hectic over there
pimp.gif
...the 100s ehhhhhhhh
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom