Official Western Conference Finals Game 6: 5/27 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Originally Posted by Catastrophe A

53 Pages? BS

EVERYBODY WATCH THIS.
i dont think i can make a stoneface big enough for this
I would try but i don't wanna get suspended for spamming or filling up or %!@@+%% up your guys' computers
but at minimal
indifferent.gif

Great win, glad we finished in 6. Great series Nuggets fans and the team, you gave us a great series.

Let's Go LakeShow!!! 4 more wins, let's get it!

Wasn't able to watch the game, but got back in time to see the final minutes and glad we took care of business.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

frown.gif
Sad for Melo & Billups...

But glad Kobe got back to Redeem himself.
NOT SAD FOR THEM.....

BUT MUCH RESPECT TO THEM, THEYRE THE ONLY PROFESSIONALS ON THAT TEAM.....

EVERYBODY ELSE IS HACKS OR GOONS.....
i dont feel sad for Billups at all! Dude showed me he can be DIRTY ! i lost all respect

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

No matter who we face in the Finals, its going to be a hard faught series. Lakers fans (the real ones), we gotta realize how luck we are. This is the 3oth time the Lakers have been in the finals.......crazy. Four more, and I'm happy. Lets get it.

no matter who they play. they have to come out like they are hungry. We know Lebron ain't no push over and Orlando is going to be on a high just to bethere. They have to come out with the right game plan and execute to the fullest. EVERYBODY has to show up

i think this year is the best chance to win the chips. Kobe getting older and Phil may retire. get well rest and ready for game 1. we tend to play bad afterlong rest

no i dont know who i would rather play magic or cavs? cavs are so over rated its not even funny been tryin to tell everybody that for the last year but theywill have home court the magic are weird they are super streaky but we will have hc i dont know either way

glad im wrong...i called 7 games...but wow we were too much tonight
eek.gif
...thats what i like to see...but nothings done yet...we still got more work to do...great series nuggs you guys played well...BUT i have no sympathyfor kmart and especially jr smith

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Man ariza need 2 come out da closet...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
it takes one to know one bruh
wink.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I don't see how the Nuggs are That much/if at all more talented by the Lakers.

I mean really, Dahntay (my dude from Duke) and an older AC get CONSTANT minutes.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Melo, Billups and Jr, NO SHOW!!!!!!!!!
JR wasn't a no show... he was easily the Nuggets best offensive player. kept them competitive in the 1st half.

Melo and Billups were trash though.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, it's the Lakers year. I GURANTEE they will win the title as wack as it is for me to say.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c o o k # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom