Official Western Conference Finals Game 6: 5/27 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

I respect GK..never had a problem with him..always like him!
Classy dude

Like the rest of u guys are saying tho...4 more!!

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by MJsaver

THAT FOUL UPSIDES PAU'S HEAD WAS DIRTY.....

OMG
eyes.gif

JUST SAYIN...

IT WASNT ON THE LEVEL OF THE TRIP OR NOTHING....

BUT HE CLEARLY BUST HIM UPSDE HIS HEAD DOG...

LIKE I SAD I STILL DONT THINK HES DIRTY, BUT THAT PLAY WAS BOREDERLNE AT BEST...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

no i dont know who i would rather play magic or cavs? cavs are so over rated its not even funny been tryin to tell everybody that for the last year but they will have home court the magic are weird they are super streaky but we will have hc i dont know either way
If I were the Lakers, I wouldn't wanna face the Cavs. The momentum they'd have with 3 straight wins over Orlando + having the first two games at their home court + having LeBron James (who's unguardable) = more trouble for the Lake Show than the streaky Magic. Orlando loves chuckin' up 3's...when they're off, they're %@%*@%.
thats a good point it might be better to face orlando but either way i hope we are ready to play hard every game

Originally Posted by dreClark

Playing Orlando would require Bynum and Odom to play big time ball EVERY GAME.

Y'all should pray 4 the cavs
i agree that LA needs to be praying for Cleveland... Orlando could really exploit LAs weaknesses.

their post game might do alright (LAs post players aren't as bad as Cleveland's), but even worse is that they could get straight up destroyed on theperimeter. the Lakers have had problems defending three-pointers all year.

anbody have the picture where kobe is posing with the championship trophy....he's like aiming his heads towards it....don't know if anybody knows whati'm talking about....i think it was JD2K's youtube wallpaper.....?

GOOD ****ING WIN.

Completely satisfying, but I'm keeping my excitement tempered.

The Finals are upon us, LA. Let's do what we couldn't last year.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Who is that Old Cowboy and why is he at the Press Conference?!?!??! He must havea lot of pull in Denver.

Only reason I see Melo wearing that shirt is if he has Yeezy's on....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by OneTrust

I've said it before and i'll say it again, it's the Lakers year. I GURANTEE they will win the title as wack as it is for me to say.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah my bad...i always spell that damn word wrong. Imeant guarantee

I think playing the Cavs would be better anyway.

We showed that we can take them at their house, we showed we can take them in our house. We haven't showed none of those with Orlando.

Beside, 2-3-2 could really work to our advantage. Taking atleast one game at thier house, and taking care of buisness at home.

Good iish LA...you guys deserve it...for real...Denver need more smart players they're just to stupid...glorified playground ball will never get itdone...Karl can never get over the hill...oh well.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

anbody have the picture where kobe is posing with the championship trophy....he's like aiming his heads towards it....don't know if anybody knows what i'm talking about....i think it was JD2K's youtube wallpaper.....?

Im not sure what page its on, but check pgs 1-10 of the season thread, im pretty sure that pic was from media day

I just got home, I had recorded the game but before I could reach my room I recieved a text message from my friend saying that the Lakers had won. I wanted towatch the game but then I saw the score and was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
. What the hell did Denver do? At first I though Phil had finally pulledFisher from the starting line up but despite Fisher the Lakers absolutely played great.
Congrats to the Lakers. Well at least my Rocket's gave them a better run for their money
pimp.gif

Damn, that was brutal to watch tonight! The Nuggets didn't even compete, it was heartbreaking.

It was a good run though, I don't think anybody would've predicted they'd make it this far back in October.

*Changes avatar*

--
pimp.gif

--Good season for Denver. They put up a great fight in this series. They will for sure come back strong next year.
--As for the Lakers...4 more guys..4 more...LETS GET IT!!!

Back
Top Bottom