Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

smh.gif
@ Karl and AC

damn the Nuggets gave away that game....Melo was unstoppable by all means, but only got 20 shots. Yea they're loaded offensively, but they didnt playthrough him nearly as much as they shouldve...

Thank you haters for your presence tonight, it really wouldn't be as sweet of a victory without you.

My dudes Melo and Kobe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We still soft but a W is all that matters!!!

explain why they let the clock go down to 4 seconds?

why doesnt the NBA look at how College teams extend games with the fouls...

smh.gif
bad enough he had AC inbounding but for them not to foull was ludacris

so u 'd rather be down 4 with 4 seconds left then down 4 with 20 seconds. PURE GENIUS ...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ariza literally STOLE that game.. that was like an Asante Samuel clutch INT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and Kobe had the ICE COLD composure at the line... 40 pts, 18 in the 4th.. ridiculous
pimp.gif
But Anthony Carter threw a pass like Rex Grossman.

SHWAP's Notes:
George Karl is a horrible coach.
This series will be better than Bos/Chi.
It will only get more physical.
Even tho Denver doesn't have a Shane Battier or Ron Artest I think Kobe worked just as hard if not 95% as hard as he did last series for his buckets.
I hate Kobe more.
Fisher remembered he was in the NBA.
Ariza needs proactive.
Billups needs to be a leader throughout the game not 75%

With all that said fair win by the Lakers. It will be a good series and I still believe the Nuggets will win.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

kobe aint seeing carmelo in this series though, dude is just naturally heavy and more of a beast

as long as we winn the series i dont give a f#$%

1-0
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

kobe aint seeing carmelo in this series though, dude is just naturally heavy and more of a beast
Naturally heavy? In that case Kobe ain't seeing Nene, Shaq, Tractor Traylor, Eddy Curry

laugh.gif

This is going to be a good series, hopefully Lakers in 5

Back
Top Bottom