Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

capt_ea85a9d6c9cd4d19b3264231e858ae03_lakers_supersonics_basketball_waet108.jpg

cmon with anthony carter inboundin the ball over ariza wow. anyway, seemed like a quiet 40 for kobe 4 some reason. this series might end up being a classic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

explain why they let the clock go down to 4 seconds?

why doesnt the NBA look at how College teams extend games with the fouls...

smh.gif
bad enough he had AC inbounding but for them not to foull was ludacris

so u 'd rather be down 4 with 4 seconds left then down 4 with 20 seconds. PURE GENIUS ...

it was stupid but they was hopping lakes would miss and they would still have time left

I'm with Gunna.

Horrible move letting the clock run down to 4-5 seconds on that possesion. Running out of TO's, gotta extend the game.

Also bad move letting AC inbound it to begin with.

George Karl sucks

Lakers win in spite of the officials. Great battle tonight. Lakers showed a lot of grit tonight to get this victory.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

SHWAP's Notes:
George Karl is a horrible coach.
This series will be better than Bos/Chi.
It will only get more physical.
Even tho Denver doesn't have a Shane Battier or Ron Artest I think Kobe worked just as hard if not 95% as hard as he did last series for his buckets.
I hate Kobe more.
Fisher remembered he was in the NBA.
Ariza needs proactive.
Billups needs to be a leader throughout the game not 75% Denver needs to hit their free throws.

With all that said fair win by the Lakers. It will be a good series and I still believe the Nuggets will win.

FIXED.
That is also true. That's not even apart of their character. Billups missing his 1st 3 free throws is like seeing the St. Mary on a grilledcheese sandwich.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABY!!

GAME 1 is now a rap!!

LETZ GO LAL!!

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

SHWAP's Notes:
George Karl is a horrible coach.
This series will be better than Bos/Chi.
It will only get more physical.
Even tho Denver doesn't have a Shane Battier or Ron Artest I think Kobe worked just as hard if not 95% as hard as he did last series for his buckets.
I hate Kobe more.
Fisher remembered he was in the NBA.
Ariza needs proactive.
Billups needs to be a leader throughout the game not 75%

With all that said fair win by the Lakers. It will be a good series and I still believe the Nuggets will win.

laugh.gif
I know you was mad as hell when he got that steal on the inbound.
laugh.gif
word

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by MHT214

WOW

42a7ace97513fb02d6b2a21b77a80cd9-getty-87745951ng031_nugts_lakers.jpg
eek.gif

roll.gif
WHAT THE !$%$
I thought this was an old pic but...
LOS ANGELES - MAY 19: Hip Hop recording artist T.I. attends Game One of the Western Conference Finals between the Denver Nuggets and the Los Angeles Lakers during the 2009 NBA Playoffs at Staples Center on May 19, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.
Wait... what!? This just made me forget the Lakers W. Not only does this cat only serve 2 months for his Rambo weaponry but he also gets a get outta jail free pass for a Laker game? Someone explain.

He doesn't go in until the 26th...

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

smh.gif

so u 'd rather be down 4 with 4 seconds left then down 4 with 20 seconds. PURE GENIUS ...
If they get a stop then they're down 2 with 4 seconds left...come on man

even if they get that stop, and got the rebound, they'd been down 2 with less then 4 seconds... they needed to foul. especially when players other thanKobe had the ball
EXTEND THE GAME!

smh.gif

it was stupid but they was hopping lakes would miss and they would still have time left
they shouldve fouled ariza right after the stl. i mean pressure situation, you think he gonna knock both down?

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Defense, execution, and matchups win in the playoffs. Denver executed horribly at the end of the game on D and O, and were atrocious from the line. Lakers ain't win that game, Denver gave it away.

either way its till 1-0... oh!

honestly... laker fans, we STOLE this game,
Gasol Odom Bynum all played terrible, Fish hit some lucky shots, Ariza hit some key shots and Kobe is just Kobe.....

they need to step up or we in trouble

good win..... ready for game 2

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by MHT214

WOW

eek.gif

roll.gif
WHAT THE !$%$
I thought this was an old pic but...
LOS ANGELES - MAY 19: Hip Hop recording artist T.I. attends Game One of the Western Conference Finals between the Denver Nuggets and the Los Angeles Lakers during the 2009 NBA Playoffs at Staples Center on May 19, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.
Wait... what!? This just made me forget the Lakers W. Not only does this cat only serve 2 months for his Rambo weaponry but he also gets a get outta jail free pass for a Laker game? Someone explain.

what the F was T.I. doin' there? i just saw a thread about him having to serve more time in prison and now dude gets to go to a play off game
ohwell.gif

*Wonders where the Laker fans are at who complain about threads going 70+ pages after a Laker loss.
eyes.gif

And once again, Spike Lee might as well pull a jbone and turn in his New York Knick card.

How you the "#1 fan" and cheering wildly for someone else.
indifferent.gif

I highly doubt if LBJ or even Kobe himself came to NY that Jack Nicholson would be sitting front row in MSG pumping his fist.

Lame.

Yes, I'm mad.

Back
Top Bottom