Official: Western Conference Finals Lakers vs. Suns thread (LAL 1-0)

eek.gif
damn G Hill where'd ya ankles go???
smh.gif

If Odom keeps playing this well, I don't see the Suns winning this game. Amare Stoudemire has to play better. Terrible half by him in terms of defensive effort. Looking like a matador out there
pimp.gif

I don't agree with reggie and chuck at all, why be mad you're "only" up 7pts?

Its no secret both these teams been off for a week, I don't know bout y'all but I didn't expect neither team to come out sharp

If you've played any type of sport at any level, you would know you can practice all you want, but there's nothing like that game speed........lakers will be fine

just stoppin by to provide some halftime
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
's

can anyone tell me who this is??
happy.gif

1. No $%$+%+! way these #@%!+@@% are shooting 61% for the game. 2 minutes ago via web

RT @jennatothe @Blum0nkee13 I hate every Lakers' and their fan's face! Hate. #GoSuns #BeatLA 10 minutes ago via web

@ITS_NEMESIS Well, JRichs's defense on Artest has been awful too 11 minutes ago via web

Vujasuck is theworst player in the history of the NBA. He must have compromisingpictures of Phil Jackson to keep his roster spot 12 minutes ago via web

@bjyork It was more like go to the locker room and hope they don't call a foul on you 22 minutes ago via web in reply to bjyork

BOX THE !!$! OUT 42 minutes ago via web

Box out Kardashian. He's a $%$+%+! joke 43 minutes ago via web

We need to exploit Farmar 45 minutes ago via web

Frye is worthless tonight about 1 hour ago via web

How is this worthless bag of $#*! Artest hitting all these shots? about 1 hour ago via web

Nice shot Dragic. Keep doing that. about 1 hour ago via web

The awfuloffensive foul on Hill, then the bad call on Dudley right after, andthe uncalled travel when they gave Rapist a timeout. about 1 hour ago via web

Wow the refs did a great job getting the Fakers that lead. !!$! you David $tern about 1 hour ago via web

As soon as the Suns get a lead the refs !!$! us. A horrible call on Hill followed by one on Dudley about 1 hour ago via web

Richardson is not a good defender about 1 hour ago via web

Amare >>> You about 1 hour ago via web

@AlexisGentry We got this about 1 hour ago via web in reply to AlexisGentry

@cwebbie HERE!!!!!! #GOSUNS!!!!! about 1 hour ago via web in reply to cwebbie

Suns take the lead for good!!!!! about 1 hour ago via web

KOBE MUST DIE!!!!!!!! @RealGrantHill33 @JaredDudley619 ELBOWS TO THE FACE!!! about 1 hour ago via web

WE GOT THIS about 2 hours ago via web

RT @richardcjr Fakers groupies, get ready to cry! #GOSUNS #BeatLA about 2 hours ago via web

We're wearing purple tonight! #GOSUNS #BEATLA #DIEKOBEDIE!! about 2 hours ago via web

Back
Top Bottom