Official What Did You Get For X-Mas

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

My parents already warned me that this year has been rough (of course), so I'm not expecting much. It's all good though, because I had a good year and I was finally able to buy my family some decent stuff this year. We're also having an ill dinner both tonight and tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited about that.
Sounds really good fam.
glasses.gif
It's nice to see people outthere that aren't all about the gifts and appreciate more important things in their life. Keep up that attitude man good things will come to you.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i know i'm not getting anything, because like many families.. economy hit us pretty hard. my dad wasn't able to buy anybody gifts and i know he feels bad about it. so i figured i'd be the one to get my cousins presents this year. bought my cousins gears2, kirby for their DS, some high school musical doll, gift card to B&N, a moleskin notebook thing, gift card to gamestop. im happy i dont have a big family
laugh.gif
Wow way to step up and be a man.
932254defac6ccbc0b3e12fc806442e736a7dbe.gif
Good stuffthere man, its really cool of you to do something that wasn't even necessary of you out of the goodness of your heart. Im sure your cousins will appreciatethose gifts and remember them for years to come.
smokin.gif

Really good to see at least a couple people who can appreciate more than just receiving gifts during the holiday season. Im not hating on those who get gifts,thats not what im trying to say...im just tryin to say its cool that at least some people dont rely on it for happiness.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TJM254

all my parents are getting me is a nike sq driver (marked down to 169) a lacrosse stick (129) and a hockey bag (96)...im not upset that im only getting 3 things but im really kinda pissed that they did this considering i was with them when they bought these things...my moms excuse was that "she didnt want to buy anything random that she would have to return" which really angers me since she cant even pick out gifts that she thinks her own son would like i mean seriously it seems like they put in no effort at all... i have nothing to even look forward too i know this sounds really selfish, but im not upset about how much i got or anything, its just the lack of surprises
Try being 15 and not getting anything for Christmas.
Just be happy that your parents are still together, and you got things.
Christmas aint about presents anyways. Aint no point of celebrating Christmas if you don't have God in your life.
Be grateful.

Wasn't expecting much, but i got:
This jacket i wanted
Flannel shirt
49ers shirt and gloves
Guitar Hero Bundle
I Am Legend
The Simpsons Movie
300 (movie)
some cash and a gift card

didn't really expect much but.....

New jacket vest
new black beanie
Old Navy sweater from one of my mom's friends
pajama pants
new thermal
Chaps Red sweater from Kohl's
$15 gift card to best buy
new wallet
lounging chair for my dorm room
Ludacris' Theater of the Mind CD
red adidas track jacket
a pair of adidas track pants
David Beckham cologne
laugh.gif

Guitar Hero bundle
2 shirts from Karmaloop on the way
Cash
a new watch

just got a joel przybilla jersey from my pops. i'm pretty happy since i really didn't need anything and he knows i love przybilla
happy.gif

i honestly didnt want anything, but my family is the type of family that doesn't care what you say. i beg them not to get me anything but no matter whatthey get you something.

so with that said, i got armani code perfume from my father, my fav perfume
pimp.gif

some money
some godiva
an espresso machine
mismatched socks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and my mom came to the liquor store with me and allowed me to purchase a few bottles as gifts and a few for myself. good enough for me
roll.gif
being 19 ftl

i am extremely happy, because i wanted these things and would have bought them myself.
laugh.gif

i'm just happy to spend the holidays with my family, have a good time, laugh a bit and enjoy my yummy dinner

im really surprised with my mom though, her bf didnt get her anything for xmas (for reasons) and she wanted to cry. i had to have a talk with her.

after a while you learn that memories and feelings and whatnot last longer than something tangible. i hold more value to that than something with monetaryvalue

she saw my point and got over it
laugh.gif

Some of y'all got more stuff this year than I've gotten in my entire life
laugh.gif

I didn't get anything this year, but I don't really care.
Christmas is more about giving to me.

I dont know what I got yet ... i didnt want anything .... i JUST GOT HIT WITH A BABY FROM " SiMPLYDiMPLY " So thats a gift that I well enjoy .
:" ;"

monopoly
pimp.gif
, clothes (probably will never wear), money, mug, jelly beans
laugh.gif
christmas is all downhill for me now but still pretty nice, im notcomplaining. happy holidays nt

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Nothing. Seriously. I'm not getting anything tomorrow either. Christmas isn't about presents so I make sure to let people know to not spend money on me. Especially with the economy the way it is.
Wouldn't lots of people buying things across the country HELP the economy??
smh.gif

Got 2 gifts so far....
1. North Face jacket
2. Nice button down shirt

I'm just waiting for my girl to wake up to go open presents under the tree. I've been up since 5, I love Christmas, even if this is the worst one ever.My Dad called me yesterday I asked him could he pick up NBA 2K9 for me, we'll see if he gets it.

80GB PS3

4 games

The Dark Knight on Blu Ray

Planet Earth on Blu Ray

& a Web Cam

Back
Top Bottom