Official What Did You Get For X-Mas

$
CDP 11/12
Obama T-Shirt...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Alpha Phi Alpha blanket

Going to get myself an iPod Touch and I already bought myself a Touch Pro.

White Polo Custom Fit
J Crew Striped Oxford
J Crew White Longsleeve
3 Gift Cards to my favorite local eateries
Subscription to GQ

Damn good for not asking for/wanting anything.

Nothing this year. its all good though, im just glad to be HOME for the holiday...i couldn't make it out for thanksgiving cause of turrable snow conditionsmade it nearly impossible for me to drive, let alone drive across state. theres like 2 gifts under the tree one for mom & dad. at least theres christmasbreakfast and dinner to look forward to.
932254defac6ccbc0b3e12fc806442e736a7dbe.gif
laugh.gif

So far I opened gifts the ex got me.... looking good...

Bose iPod SOunddeck

and LOADS of DVDs ( V for Vendetta Deluxe, A goofy movie
pimp.gif
, Across the Universe
pimp.gif
!!!!, and so on)

be back with an update

Merry Christmas guys!!!

word to everything, ive officially cut off my brother and his family...why i spend $300 total for gifts for him, his wife and daughter and she turns around andgives me the crappiest of crappy vests. its also way to big..onliine price of said vest - $29.99. DONE..oh yeah, there worth about $100 million in EQUITY! Ifanything, they have made MORE money in this recession.

So far just $30 and a new wallet... both which, I desperately needed... i know I got some Jordans but in my family that could mean some Team J's and notthe good kind of Team J's... lol... the only thing i really want or need is a laptop so we'll see if I end up getting that...

I dont want anything and if I did I'd just get it for myself.
My parents are pretty poor so all they gave me was a dartboard. Its the thought that counts though because I didnt want anything. I will get my sisterssomething though

man im sitting here waiting for everyone to finish breakfast so we can get this show going
laugh.gif

Dark Knight on Blue-Ray w/mask
Burberry Watch from girlfriend
Yves St. Laurent cologne w/cufflinks from girl
Stafford Valet Charging Station from girl's fam

btw, you f'ers are spoiled as hell, dique jeep cherokee's and $5000.00+ jeeze
pimp.gif

I know I got a new Wilson Basketball. Thats all I really asked for. If I get the NBA socks i asked for i'll pretty effin pumped

Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock and a thing which tells time......
pimp.gif

Pretty happy considering I wasn't expecting anything besides a nice dinner tonight:

Nike Ice Skates
Nike Sweats
Lacoste Sweater
Burberry Scarf

on a side note, I NEED a Sega Dreamcast again haha...Do they still sell used joints at like Gamestop for 40 bucks?

Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas!

shoes, t-shirts, b-ball, comforter, gift cards. i wasn't expecting anything so i'd say i did pretty good!

Wifey got me a desk calendar...so far. We're gonna exchange gifts until the end of January so that we can focus on our son, family and friends for giftstoday. I did get her a sweater though. Wearing a new sweater to Christmas Dinner FTW!!!! Its a tradition that i've done for her since we started dating.She'll get a shirt or sweater to wear to dinner with my family...haven't missed giving her one yet!

our son got the usual...power rangers, hot wheels, wii games, board games and more candy than he'll ever need. LOL

Will get gifts from my mom and family later.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Pretty happy considering I wasn't expecting anything besides a nice dinner tonight:

Nike Ice Skates
Nike Sweats
Lacoste Sweater
Burberry Scarf

on a side note, I NEED a Sega Dreamcast again haha...Do they still sell used joints at like Gamestop for 40 bucks?

Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas!
Try Craigslist.. thats where i got mine for 50 With Marvel vs. Capcom 2
pimp.gif

juicy couture perfume set.
2 juicy couture charms for my charm bracelet.
& money.

thats from my mom so far & thats all i wanted really lol.
i'll be getting more gifts from friends later.

Gold Flightposites,
smokin.gif
Levi 514's
Orioles cap from my woman.
Cardigan from my woman.
A cool journal with all the stuff I like on the cover. From my woman.

All I really wanted were the Flightposites, they surprised me with the jeans. I was just looking at them online, too. Might get some Dunks tomorrow as a latebirthday present.

This was a good-*!% year for presents, I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom