Official What Did You Get For X-Mas

So far I got :

Guitar Hero bundle, Gucci shades, $50 cash from mom n she said she's not done
I bought myself 3 Marvel Select figures from the comic shop, Iron Man, Hulk, Thanos
My girl is keepin it secret and so is my pops
pimp.gif

I love surprises

Originally Posted by TJM254

all my parents are getting me is a nike sq driver (marked down to 169) a lacrosse stick (129) and a hockey bag (96)...im not upset that im only getting 3 things but im really kinda pissed that they did this considering i was with them when they bought these things...my moms excuse was that "she didnt want to buy anything random that she would have to return" which really angers me since she cant even pick out gifts that she thinks her own son would like i mean seriously it seems like they put in no effort at all... i have nothing to even look forward too i know this sounds really selfish, but im not upset about how much i got or anything, its just the lack of surprises
bonus points for writing down the prices
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

so far ive gotten the 3 xx3s from black friday, 2 11/12 packs and theres still some presents under the tree
you spoiled, kid

from my parents
sony bravia
gloves
gap argyle sweater
nike pants

from my sister
g-shock

for myself
polo long sleeve buttonup
old navy long sleeve buttonup
11/12 cdp and all 3 23's chis, motosports, and uncs
sheed high af1s
lava air max 95s

i got enough for xmas not expecting much more... the stuff i got myself is more then enough... i got all the stuff for myself in dec and just waiting to wear it until after xmas

all my parents are getting me is a nike sq driver (marked down to 169) a lacrosse stick (129) and a hockey bag (96)...im not upset that im only getting 3 things but im really kinda pissed that they did this considering i was with them when they bought these things...my moms excuse was that "she didnt want to buy anything random that she would have to return" which really angers me since she cant even pick out gifts that she thinks her own son would like i mean seriously it seems like they put in no effort at all... i have nothing to even look forward too i know this sounds really selfish, but im not upset about how much i got or anything, its just the lack of surprises

We opened out gifts early this year since we are out of town.

Beats by Dr. Dre
10+ blu rays
Money
Window Tint
Diablo Predator for my car
Vans
Gucci Slip-Ons that I plan on returning
PJs
Gift Cards
Fallout 3
Ninja Gaiden II
Fifa 2009

More to come tonight and tomorrow.

I seriously hope i get the Dark Knight on dvd from my girl..

I know my girl got me a Build-A-Bear
Hopefully my UNC 23's and a pair of hyperdunks
I know she got me somethin from a toy store that she said i'll like a lot
Some stuff from macy's not sure what though..

I already know most of my gifts:

Dress shirts for teaching/ties to go along with them..
IPOD Touch 8gb
Stuff from Karmaloop
Lakers Hoodie to match my Laker home hyperdunks
11/12 package
Kobe "Carpe Diem" IV's

Not sure what my sister got me..but she said i'll like it..ha

Just gotta wait till tomorrow mornin to open them..

damn lucky..
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

My dad gave me half of the XI/XII pack. That's all I know so far.
Presents I've bought:
Mom- workout gloves and a Calvin Klein HatxScarfxGlove set
Dad- that Artie Lange book
Step-Mom- a Ravens fleece
Step-Dad- that Dennis Leary book
Brother- bought part of his Rock Band 2
Step-Sister- AE gift card
Step-Brothers- Best Buy Giftcards
Girls- Abercrombie Shirts

I think I might go get my dad something additional after I get my next paycheck and tell him that I had been waiting for it in the mail.

i'm just getting cash

by the way, i'm disgusted by this post...i never see a "what did you give for x-mas?" post

maybe because I'm older now and I could care less what/if i get anything for christmas

christmas was a lot better when younger

*bought a starter electric guitar and amp for myself
*went to karmaloop and did some 50% off shopping

Cant wait till the weekend to go get some polo shirts and a couple more t-shirts

Merry Christmas everyone

NikeTalker23 wrote:
Nothing. Seriously. I'm not getting anything tomorrow either. Christmas isn't about presents so I make sure to let people know to not spend money on me. Especially with the economy the way it is.

Word, for the past two or three years I don't even get excited for Christmas. I tell my family and amigos to not buy me presents, I have enough stuff and Idon't want them spending money on me. I'd much rather them spend it on themselves or someone else. I tell my mom to get more stuff for my littlebrother since he still gets a bit excited about Christmas.

My girlfriend went to visit family for Christmas so we opened our presents from each other early. She got me an Xbox 360 Elite, GOW 2, and a Dallas CowboysNerf football. I'm pretty sure I just got clothes and cash from my parents and relatives.

Don't know what I'll get until tonight.

What I got for the family and friends:

GF: Tiffany's charm bracelet and 2 hearts necklace and trip to Disneyland on the 30th
Mom: Blackberry Storm with accessories and Chipotle gift card
laugh.gif

Dad: Notebook case and Laker tickets
Sis: A nice crocheted sweater thingy, my GF picked it out
Friends: 4 Blu-Rays, gift cards, and Itunes GC
Dog: 2 new chew toys and tennis balls

I'm broke
tired.gif
, but I love giving gifts to the people I love.

My parents already warned me that this year has been rough (of course), so I'm not expecting much. It's all good though, because I had a good year andI was finally able to buy my family some decent stuff this year. We're also having an ill dinner both tonight and tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited aboutthat.

i know i'm not getting anything, because like many families.. economy hit us pretty hard. my dad wasn't able to buy anybody gifts and i know he feelsbad about it. so i figured i'd be the one to get my cousins presents this year. bought my cousins gears2, kirby for their DS, some high school musicaldoll, gift card to B&N, a moleskin notebook thing, gift card to gamestop. im happy i dont have a big family
laugh.gif

-CDP 11/12
-20 inch Apple Cinema Display to go with my macbook!!!
smile.gif

-The Hundreds winter coat, coach's jacket, couple tee's. and denim
-New lens for my Canon 20d

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yamaha MM8
happy.gif
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Money[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Corsa exhaust system[/color]
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom