Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

7bf155e8d1a146d8a72925984a1ac0b4314ab33.pjpg

The Air jordan `3 first shoewith the jumpman logo "Gotta Luv It"

I've always been partial to the shadow 10s. That is mostly because it was the first pair of Jordans I had.

1. Playoff XII's
2. Spacejams
3. Bred IV's
4. Bred XI's
5. Stealth XX3's
6. Bordeaux VII's
7. Concords
8. Playoff XIII's

Top 5:
1. Black/White XIII (finally got my pair this week)
2. Black/Red XI
3. Black/Stealth XX3
4. Black/Red XX2
5. White/Black-Fire Red V

As far back as I can remember, I always idolized the Jordan VI in the black/infrared. I was 9 yrs old when he wore em but I remember seeing them on his feet and thinking the tongue with the two square holes was like nothing I ever seen, it was kinda weird but I loved it!!!!

With so many ppl saying the VI infrared its a surprise the Infrared pack wasnt a bigger hit

As far back as I can remember, I always idolized the Jordan VI in the black/infrared. I was 9 yrs old when he wore em but I remember seeing them on his feet and thinking the tongue with the two square holes was like nothing I ever seen, it was kinda weird but I loved it!!!!

With so many ppl saying the VI infrared its a surprise the Infrared pack wasnt a bigger hit

1. III's
2. XI's
3. IV's

as far as the colorways... dont ask, its taken me this long to decide the order.

1) Aqua VIIIs G.O.A.T.
2) Concord XIs
3) XIIIs (Flint/Bred/Playoffs)
4) Grape Vs (sadly never owned a pair though...pack, please!)
5) Black & White VIs
6) Military Blue IVs

Its extremely hard to point out favorites but if i absolutely had to my list would go:
1)Air Jordan XI
2)Air Jordan XVI
3)Air Jordan III
4)Air Jordan V
5)Air Jordan VI
6)Air Jordan VII
7)Air Jordan XIII
8)Air Jordan XII
9)Air Jordan I
10)Air Jordan IX

Sold out
frown.gif

My favorite Jordan of all time is the Last Shot XIV. I still want a DS pair but prices are crazy on ebay!

Im too new at the game to answer this question. My first pair of j's where in 2003 (Low top Retro VIII "Playoffs") Bought a pair in 06 "Cardinal VII's then stopped Now im certain imma be a collector and Now i own
Retro II: Black and White QT
Retro III: Fire Red Cement/ Pure Money's/ BHM's
Retro VI: Oreo's/ Varsity Red Black/ White Bulls/ Lakers
Retro XII: Rising Suns/ Flu Game "Nubuck"
Retro XIII: Flint/ Altitudes/ Red and Whites/ Playoffs

Out of all these i'd have to say my favorite are the Cement III's. They really arent neck breakers but i understand the meaning behind the shoe and its value. This was the first jordan i purchased twice. Dont get me wrong i LOVE the XIII's, they are real neck breakers but the III"s are my fav.

Holy Grail??? BHM III"s HARD AS H3LL

I've been wearing Jordan since I was a youngin. My list if favs is a reflection of that:

1. IVs ( black/red, wh/red) first shoe I had in every colorway
2. Vs ( blk/metallic silver)
3. IIIs ( white/cement, blk/cement, true blues)
4. VIs ( blk/ infrared)
5. XIs all of them
6. XII ( flu games, wh/red/)
7. IX (white/blk)
8.XVII (wh/university blue, wh/red) best hopping shoe imo
9. XVIII ( blk/ royal blue) suede is just sick on this shoe
10. VIII ( playoffs, wh/grey/blk I call em the bugs bunny lol

1.Bordeaux 7's had em in the 4th grade and i loved them shoes to death.
2.Concord 11's didnt get them in 8th Grade my parents surprised me with the Columbia 11's and i was Heated
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. got em in when the re released though.
3.Grape 5's didnt get these until late in my sneaker game just had to wait till the price was right.
4.Playoff 13's had these early in 10 grade by getting them from athletes foot on vacation in rehobeth beach.
5.Jordan 20 one of the lightest Jordans that i ever wore at the time.

Back
Top Bottom