Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

I'm in this post mad late .... but White/Cement III's get my vote .... they define what the word CLASSIC represents.

i remember wearing my new OG X!'s back in 96/97 and as i was going up some escalators, some little kid behind me said to his mum "wow, mum, lookitthem shoes! they must've cost a fortune!"

ahhh come the $+%$ on .....................this same stupid question AGAIN.......EVERY WEEK ..................ARE YOU SERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!????LMAO........

CAN WE NOT JUST MAKE THIS THE LAST ONE ....AND JUST ADD FROM HERE LOL......THIS IS NUTS...........EVERY OTHER DAY............ lmao

OH.....this is the last one..........i didnt read the whole question........i just saw the "whats ur fav." and fell of the deep end....lol sorry

its a dead heat between the blk/ cement IIIs and blk/red IVs, god damn it why the hell did i like skate shoes back in 2001!??!

for my definatley the OG 10´s....i just love the colors, the classic and decent design.
pimp.gif

if i have to choose a 2nd, then i would say the OG 3´s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reppin va

FIRE..

I remember seeing that shot on T.V. and asking my mom to buy me those shoes...Didn't end up getting those but she did get me the concord'sthough...I still say that the VI's are my fav J's though...

Back
Top Bottom