Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

I've been giving this a lot of thought. White infrared VI is tied with the black cement III

Favorite Jordan's of all time?...a difficult pick among so many greats. I'm gonna have to say it is a tie between the BLACK CEMENTIII and the Concord/Bred XI. Close runner up is the XX3. I have head over heals in love withthe XX3 - got 3 pairs already. And counting...

*Coming From A True Collector*

the iii's started it all with the help of MARS The iii and MARS not only blew up jordan it blew up NIKE too

concords probably. its hard to pick. last shot 14s, tb 3s, black v's, spacejams, cement 4s. damn those were the days!!!

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

6's & 11's straight up
pimp.gif

took the words out my mouth, to be specific...the carmines and breds=my loves

11's - hand's down

If you remember the first time he wore these - 95 playoffs against the Shaq and Penny Orlando Magic. He had just came back from baseball, not even in the L afull season, and he pulls out these 11's almost a year before they were to come out. Everybody was like "What are those?!?!?!"

Concord 11's - Best Jordan Ever

my grandpa got me the 1s back in the eighties when i was about 10 years old. they were the shoes that started my sneaker addiction. however, i've alwaysbeen a sucker for IVs.

Back
Top Bottom