Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

Concord XI's are my all time fave.... but the infrared VI's come in as a very close 2nd. haha, they were the very 1st Jordans that i bought for myself (with the help of my sis, of course haha).

haha, i always have a hard time narrowing down my choices since i also love the IV's and the V's. parents got me the IV's but my grandfather bought me the V's...okay too much useless information. i'll stop now... :wow:
embarassed.gif
nya nya nya!!!

MY FAVORITE JORDAN SHOE IS THE
AIR JORDAN VII ....

MY FAVORITE COLOR WAY IN A JORDAN SHOE IS
AIR JORDAN XII BLACK / RED
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
SALE ME YOUR

IV TOURS
VII RAPTORS
VII FRENCH BLUE
XII NUBUCKS
XV
XVI
XVII

DS WTB****

Air Jordan 3 cements and Spacejams
man these posts are so gay :smh:
smh.gif

Hype doesn't exist in my world of collecting sneakers...I'm just just having a lifelong love affair with kicks. -That line was too sick not to be my sig....Fly Jr.

OG Air Jordan XIII: white/true red-black, These hit me harder than any other Jordan has, was love at first sight with those bad boys.

Concord XI's are a close second. As much as I love em now, they took a little while to grow on me...

pimp.gif

gotta say in this order 11s then 3s then 6s, but if i had to only wear one shoe for the rest of my life, assuming it doesn't run through with holes and stuff, then i would have to say the concord 11s.

Mine is the IX Charcoal. I am still trying to find them DS in 11.5! Something about them....!

XII RETRO BLK/RED....
YEA YEA THE GUY WITH THE 300 DOLLAR KICKS IS GOING TO DO THAT.....COME ON!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom