Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

air-jordan-iii-silver-anniversary-398613-102-01-570x427.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

Flint XIII's, I remember when they jacked the train here in Dallas for these. People were selling them dirt cheap because they were so hot. People were getting pulled out of class by the POlice lol memories.

BRO! I remember that... it was my junior year. I came up on a legit pair early like I did with the white/reds (Larry's Shoes FTW) and I had the admin staff at school trying to question me every day over them until I took in a copy of my reciept. I remember crinkling it up & throwing it at my assistant principal and saying, per my old man, "now please !*%% off."MEMORIES. Larry's was the spot.

Carmine 6's, Aqua 8's and Black Cement 3's are my top 3 of all time in that order. The Carmine 6 colorway was executed FLAWLESSLY and is easily my number 1.

So hard to decide...i couldnt choose between 4s, 6s, 11s, and 12s. I while ago I digged the 13s a lot, but then I actually got a pair and was basically too scared to rock them because of how d@mn easy they crease and how quickly the suede gets ruined unless youre watching your feet at all times

if i could only keep 3 pairs of shoes out of my collection and was forced to sell the rest then i would keep
1. white cement 3s
2.white cement 4s
3. black cement 3s

My top 5 keeps changing ...
tongue.gif
I'm currently feeling :Black/infrared VI (will always be number 1)Playoff XIIBC IIIsFire red VsWC IVs.

MY Top 5:

1. Cardinal VIIs
2. Space Jam XIs
3. Carmine VIs
4. Bordeaux VIIs
5. Cement IVs (OGs I passed on those Retros)

Back
Top Bottom