Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

Random ?... I've been looking all day. Does anyone kno what these are?

1. Bin 7s
2. Bordeaux 7s
3. Hare 7s
4. Olympic 6s
5. Carmine 6s

Really honorable mentions
Wolf grey 5s
Db 9s
Bin 9s
Cherry 12s
French blues 12s
Miro 7s
CDP raptor 7s

Last edited:
1.) 11s - Space Jam
2.) 3s - White/Cement NA or JM
3.) 13s - Flints 3M
4.) 12s - Flu-Game (leather)
5.) 4s - White/Cement NA

Last edited:
1.) Black IR VIs
2.) BC IIIs
3.) Space Jam 11s
4.) BC IVs
5.) Bred Is
6.) Steel Xs
7.) Bugs Bunny VIIIs
8.) Indiglo XIVs
9.) Columbia IVs
10.) SB/Royal AJKOs

Last edited:
One of the toughest questions I've ever faced, haha, I'd probably have to go with white cement 4s, black cement 3s, and cool grey 11s

I LOOOVE THE XIII'S AND V'S...AND VII'S...THERE ARE NO SHOES LIKE IT...BUT I HAAAVE TO SAY:

THE AIR JORDAN XI

THATS THE SHOE THAT CAUGHT MY EYE LIKE NO OTHER...IN THE FIFTH GRADE.

I: Peter Moore

III - XV: Tinker Hatfield

XVI & XVII: Wilson Smith

XVIII & XIX: Tate Kuerbis

XX: Tinker Hatfield

POSTED THIS IN 2006… SO COOL TO LOOK BACK AND SEE MY OLD POST FROM YEARS AGO

In my opinion my favorite Jordan of all time would have to be the Cigar 7's out of the Championship pack released in 2015. The material and detail from the inside out of the shoe is amazing. I don't even like the Maroon color but these shoes make that color look brilliant. The best part of that shoe is the ring that comes on the shoelace. That piece of the shoe just makes the shoe even more awesome. 

air-jordan-7-cigar-and-champagne-on-foot-look-2.jpg

Last edited:
Favorite jordan of all time is either dmp 6 or the 2011 release of white cement 3s. the materials on both of those shoes are incredible. i have the white cements and i hope i can someday add the dmps to my collection. if anyone has them for sale hmu

11s forever. it's the shoes he's wearing when I first saw him play on TV and became aware of somebody named MICHAEL JORDAN. 1996 finals. mad skills matched with that sleek pair. 

I don't have one really I just like shoes but I guess by default it would have to be concords, breds,infrared23 6s and gamma 12s since they got me into shoes

Back
Top Bottom