Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

Definitely.....................Most DEFINITELY.............. 1988 Nike Air Jordan III White/Blue .....closely followed by 1989 Black Cement IV........HonorableMention......... 1987 II White/Red (Priceless if you have it, cause the mold was destroyed in a fire and the shape has forever changed from it's trueoriginal design).......One thing I really LOVED about Air Jordans back then was the soft leather they used.......Corinthian Premium Leather assembled inTaiwan... That big Nike sign on the back, that air bubble - - - Not just a shoe but a remberance of an ENTIRE era that's now lost and gone. With all thesenew remakes and close calls----these so-called CDP's and Retro+ editions....even Retro has been changed somehow but remains better than anything that cameout in the last 8 years!!! All this HYPE and running around .....Camping out in the rain.....Those guys at Jordan Brand really did this WHOLE legacy aninjustice.......... Kids today will swear by their retros and argue with the older kids cause it's ALL they know....it's all Jordan Brand has giventhem.....with nice T-shirts to match.....My experience is totally different and it's one that I can NEVER share...even though I want to so much because acompany is blindly pursuing PROFIT.....................Just once in a while ......I'll break out an original 1988 White/Red Cement III, that's kindarun down and kids will say oh..........that came out last year......BUT looking closer.....seeing that YELLOW stain and faded Nike sign, they can know thatthere's something else beyond what they've never seen........ Thanks for this post Cameron....welcome back....

Carmines
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom