Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

im going to have to say the iv and the xi. ivs will always hold a nostalgia factor for me. the xi was the first time i saw patent leather on a shoe and thoughtwow, who comes up with this stuff. i was in love with the shoe but never had money to own a pair since we were too broke to buy $100+ kicks.

man i seem to jump around ffom time to time.. its used to be the 8's, now its the carmines. Lately ive been getting on my V's grind tho..

Originally Posted by pooky

7b0360ed4b3b84121f6a5edc9756594eb3f68d43.pjpg
^My Grails

I must say that the XI is basically the best shoe ever... let alone the best Jordan.

1-black toes
2-melo's
3-black elephant's
4-white cement's
5-undftd's
6-carmines's/maroon's
7-hare's
8-aqua's
9-shadow's/columbia's
10-all og's
11-all og's including cool grey's/space jam's
12-white/red,playoff's,obsidian's, wizard's samples
13-playoff's/flint grey's
14-black toe's
15-all og's
16-bred's
17-blue's
18-black royal's
19-all og's
20-stealth's
21-red suede's
22-basketball's
23-grey on gold's
2009-white/black/red sample's

I also love the Black Infrared VI.... They're so beautiful & meaningful especially with the mark of MJ's first ring.

I like the shoe that everybody hates, I've been a jordan fan since the day i saw spacejam ( I was 3 ) and to this day, IMO I have never found another pairof Air Jordans that made me say "OMFG, How the %* am i supposed to get that scuff out???? Oh well, they still look good." Greenbean v's forme!!!!!!

jordan XI concords easily. when I first saw those back in the day they were easily the sneakers I couldn't stop staring at in school. I envied any1 thathad them and hated my life for not having them.

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

This was my first pair and has always been my favorite over any Jordan. Its all about sentimental value.

i loved those too...not my favorite... probably white cement iii's are my favorite....but those xiii's were fire.

If you think of MJ on the court... I doubt anyone would argue that the XI was by far the best looking shoe he ever wore.

Back
Top Bottom