Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

Flint XIII's hands down. i have both pairs, I believe the 1st were released in 98 and i have a DS pair released in 05.
Whats not to like about them, Tink made them to resemble a panter.... and if im not goin with the 13's then i would
have to ride with some sort of V's.....

Can't choose, but these are my top 5 favorites:

White Cement III's
Grape V's
Space Jam's
Infrared VI's
White Cement IV's/Carmine VI's

breds 13's
pimp.gif

I think it must be the VII's for me, nearly all colorways, but if I have to choos one, it's gonna be the Playoffs!
The second is gotta be the black / royal XVIII's...
smile.gif

my favorite jordan of all times is the flint grey and white 19's every one says when i wear mine they look like space boots but i just love them so much

Concords without a doubt. I had the OG's in 5th grade when they released and ever since then I haven't found any other jordan that can compare.

Infrared VI's because the first time I saw my wife  in high school she was wearing a pair...XX's because when she bought them for me for my birthday 5 years ago it got me into collecting J's again.  She's a good woman!!!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Back
Top Bottom