Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

now that the F&F craze is over, is there any way in which one can get the spizikes at a discount? if any of you have the info, please kindly share. thanks!

another shoe that I wanted and when i saw in person, an easy pass. The quality is horrible and to spend 175 is ridiculous. I d rather save the money and getone of the pairs of shoes that the spizike is made up of

Does anyone else think the tounge on the spiz'ikes is a lil OC (outta control). It stretches way too much. My DMP 6 aren't like that.

So the hypebeast kids these were aimed at can stick out the tongue.

man i bought em all quick cuz i thought they were gonna be gone...went to the store and saw em for 50% off!

yen conversion is like 86 bucks

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

imo cement spizikes are by far the best colorway
i don't know... maybe, but people are only sayin that cause itz an OG colorway. But when talkin bout the best spizike colorway, both the trueblues and the blk/red-green colorways have to be mentioned.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BELLOBLOCK

man i bought em all quick cuz i thought they were gonna be gone...went to the store and saw em for 50% off!

Yeah right...Where did you see these for 50% off?
nerd.gif

Anyone have pics of the ones coming out december 16th i think? I thought THESE were gonna be the ones released that day

Originally Posted by BELLOBLOCK

Holy damn, where is that store at??? I'l buy 2 pairs for that price.

^^^ word? maybe i won't cop these after all. i tried em on and they didn't feel that good. especially after tryin on the m4's

i tried on the m4's and the spizikes on too when i bought my spizikes and the spizikes arent comfortable at all. i tried on the spizikes then the m4'sbut for some reason i picked spizikes^^^^^^^^

i decided to get a refund for mine bc i didnt really like how they looked and i wanted to use the money toward other kicks...I orginally bought mine with the20% from finishline and when i was refunded they gave my a full $185 and change back (minus tax). So in the end finishline gave me almost $30 to buy spizikesonline and turn them to their local store
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom