OFFICIAL: WHOS GONNA BE THE BEST NFL TEAM OF 09?

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Unfortunately for the Skins they play in arguably the toughest division in football. They'll pick up some wins but I don't see them being a major threat this year at all...

As for the team that I think has the most hype towards it...it's unquestionably the Pats. Brady will be back, and if he stays healthy and protected in the pocket that team will be very hard to beat.

How are you gonna say it's unquestionably the Pats, then go on and say "if" healthy and "if" protected. That is questioning hispotential effectiveness.

I would love for it to be the Cowboys but i wouldnt bet on it...(btw i pick the Boys to go 16-0 in my work pool)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BadaBing

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Unfortunately for the Skins they play in arguably the toughest division in football. They'll pick up some wins but I don't see them being a major threat this year at all...

As for the team that I think has the most hype towards it...it's unquestionably the Pats. Brady will be back, and if he stays healthy and protected in the pocket that team will be very hard to beat.

How are you gonna say it's unquestionably the Pats, then go on and say "if" healthy and "if" protected. That is questioning his potential effectiveness.

How am I gonna say it....? Easy..by saying it..
laugh.gif

In the NFL injuries come often obviously and IF Brady is healthy and protected the Pats are the team to beat IMO. What's so hard about that?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I would love for it to be the Cowboys but i wouldnt bet on it...(btw i pick the Boys to go 16-0 in my work pool)
Truth. I would love for it to be my Boys but I don't see

I'd have to say the defending champs, either them or the Cards if them and Bolden can work out some type of mutual agreement. They were close but gotsniped by a bad TD call. All the great angles came to light after the SB and showed he wasn't in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

The team that had the best offseason.
So the Eagles would be the worst team in 2009.
I don't think you are, but are you saying we had the worst offseason?

We're a team that was one awful defensive stand away from being in the SB, and we improved just about everywhere we possible could.

--I wanna say Chargers. Cuz I'm a Charger fan. But dudes had their chance and are choke artists.
--IDK who the best team of the season will be, but IMO the best team will be the one with the Lombardi Trophy in late Jan/early Feb.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I wanna say Chargers. Cuz I'm a Charger fan. But dudes had their chance and are choke artists.
--IDK who the best team of the season will be, but IMO the best team will be the one with the Lombardi Trophy in late Jan/early Feb.

thanks for clearing that up for us.

*edit stupid typos
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

thanks for clearly that up for us.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom