Official winter waves post Vol when i take off the beanie the girls go wow....

They lookin like mine except for smaller though.. nice job. I'm trying to get this right side to be active like the left, %%%@! a pain. You only use indianhemp, nothing else?

alright im trying to get back in the game after been out of it for like 4 years
laugh.gif

been on it for 2 weeks now
pink lotion
carrot cream
and dax wave grease

i think i need a new wave grease tho cause all it has done is make my hair straight but not even one wave coming in

any help?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

They lookin like mine except for smaller though.. nice job. I'm trying to get this right side to be active like the left, %%%@! a pain. You only use indian hemp, nothing else?

Yea I only use indian hemp, haven't tried CC or OC, and pomades are way too thick that was middle school days. Yea the left is a B. I use a medium brushtoo, hard is too hard (nh).

I think that's what I'm gonna be on, strictly indian hemp every couple of days... The CC wasn't bad but like others have said it will make yourhair look dry... I did notice the change immediately though in how soft it makes your hair though, just dont like having that grayish looking dry look. Plusthe indian hemp smells good.

Yea, imo indian hemp will get you right, leaves your hair soft, moisturized (if used daily, right amount tho), and gives it a nice shine. I recommend it butthen again I haven't tried CC or OC. Even to get started I didn't use a pomade, just indian hemp and brushing. You don't even have to brush all dayevery day, once you get them just maintain, but you gotta brush when you get out the shower and your hair is still damp, best time to apply.

Copped the last 3 Carrot Cremes they had
laugh.gif

Along with the Indian Hemp.. I hope you dudes aren't hyping it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man i need a cut right now im struggling!!
How long you been wolfin?

I've been slackin...sides is lookin
sick.gif
Startin' from scratch onweek 1 now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Copped the last 3 Carrot Cremes they had
laugh.gif

Along with the Indian Hemp.. I hope you dudes aren't hyping it
laugh.gif
Did you get the one that comes with the carrot cholesterol? It smells kinda funny but you're supposed to use it after you wash your hair.

Yea the Carrot Cholesterol came with it...

My moms copped me some awhile back, and I was like !#%# is this?... but when I tried it, it really made my waves shine more.

We are not hyping the CC but the OC is better IMO...but no pomade=no proactiv for u...any?s just pm me...

I've been usin Carrot Cream for like 5 years...

I was talkin about the Indian Hemp... since its my first time using it.

Lol o ight...the hemp is great get the KUZA brand...the others are cheap the less u can use it the better tho

im currently tryna get back in the wave game again after growin my hair out. im brushin like a mug.

heres what i currently have:
-hair mayo
-360 blue can
-firm brush

anything else i need? or is this iight?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man i need a cut right now im struggling!!
How long you been wolfin?

I've been slackin...sides is lookin
sick.gif
Startin' from scratch on week 1 now
laugh.gif
man i dont wolf that long because I'm in the Military, but like 3 weeks I have been cutting it down letting it grow for about 2 months now,%%!$ was lookin raggedy nbut im spinning a lil bit it was worth it.
pimp.gif

edit: took this last night
faaa06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom