Official winter waves post Vol when i take off the beanie the girls go wow....

im spinning but on the right side aint %%%@ there. my moms say it looks like a patch of nappy hair (wolfing again). if i can get this right side straight wheni get a cut it will be looking fresh to death. until then i just got to keep on brushing.

Originally Posted by doosta45

im spinning but on the right side aint %%%@ there. my moms say it looks like a patch of nappy hair (wolfing again). if i can get this right side straight when i get a cut it will be looking fresh to death. until then i just got to keep on brushing.
keep on brushing and keep putting in whatever hair product u use and wear ur wave cap as much as possible wolf for about 3-4 weeks and u shouldsee improvement

roll.gif
@ dwade part 2

lol I remember when those pix were posted in some thread and someone said that you could not maintain to keep you eyes open in any of them lulzzzz

Going against the grain DEF erases any progress that you have made. I just came from the shop and this dude just buzzed my $#$%
I'm tight
mad.gif

Damn....I'm in my 5th week of wolfin' Im ready to cut this %*%@ off
smh.gif

Straight bum status
laugh.gif

nt got me back on my grizzly

copped two joints of that indian hemp and found my magical durag in my closet

and they spinnin #@%%+ THEY SPINNIN

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by doosta45

im spinning but on the right side aint %%%@ there. my moms say it looks like a patch of nappy hair (wolfing again). if i can get this right side straight when i get a cut it will be looking fresh to death. until then i just got to keep on brushing.
keep on brushing and keep putting in whatever hair product u use and wear ur wave cap as much as possible wolf for about 3-4 weeks and u should see improvement

i think the hair on the left side of my head grows in the opposite direction of the rest of my hair, cause i'm 360 except for the left side...

what do i do? brush my hair in a different direction?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

0d635bff48a370404ae18260bb2f5a66c36c69b.pjpg

Horrible skin duke... need to lay off all them chemicals you putting in. when you sweat that #$%% starts to run and $!**$ up your facial skin...

laugh.gif

son who did ya edge up?
have you not heard of chap stick?

you need a personal image consultant, you bag chicks lookin like that?

OH %$$+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If your wave pattern is messed up or not how you want it to be, cut all your hair off I mean tell the barber to go against the grain and everything. Right now I'm rocking the really really reall low cut that jigga used to have, but I guess I'll try to get wavy again

oh s4!t..... my dudes just straight up rashed on this n_,, damn my dude needs ta hit that barber back uup and tell him to hit him, with that .5 cut length...damn

In week 3 of wolfin....goin to the barber to get the fresh shape up tomorrow...didn't wear my durag for a couple days...but I have had it on all day todayand they poppin out...need to brush the sides more...gotta have them ridiculous for the b-day..

word man... i been wolfin for 3 weeks also... cant wait to get a shape up and cut.... but i might wait till next weekend

Carrot Creme: Check
Indian Hemp: Check
Pink Lotion: Check
360(Blue Can): Check
Three Diana brushes (soft, medium, hard): Check
Du-Rag: Check

Anything else I need guys?

Back
Top Bottom