Official winter waves post Vol when i take off the beanie the girls go wow....

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What exactly is the carrot creme? Some type of moisturizer or some !%+!? Why would you need to use that and also 360?

Every part of the wave game is important because they all work with each other. When you get out the shower u wanna wait a little until the hair is halfwaydry, then the moisturizer, then the pomades only job is to hold the curls in place(after u get waves this stuff is really not necessary), then u brush foraround 10-15 mins, then tie du rag/wave cap. Go to sleep. When you wake up do not use a hard brush, I recommend you use a soft brush because they bring out thedetail in the waves.

^^^ you should also buy 2 or three brushes.
Medium brush - this is the one u'll be using most because it's the most efficient.
Soft brush for when your hair is short and also after you take the du rag off. Brings out the detail in waves.
Hard brush when you've been wolfin for longer than 4 weeks.

Methods are different for everyone, I think this works for people with types of hair like mine which is that african type hair. Dudes with other textured hairshould post their methods too.

quick contribution from an up-n-comer..not bad IMO cuz my hair is mad straight..dont believe the hype..Nigerians take care of their hair....HOLLA!!!

I only use pomades every other night. I use moisturizer and lets jam in the morning to make my hair lay down and also shine. Wash my hair every night with thewave pattern.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

f52351d94ca8719e46c98aa5b20ac90369125e9.pjpg
damn family, i really hope you didn't pay your barber one penny for that line
hell nah I wouldn't have paid for that, it was actually worse than it looks(if I remember that cut correctly I ###@%! UP both side burns andthe back). I cut my own hair, normally I say *$$# it when it comes to the shape-ups because I don't have the patience to get it right(horrible handwriting=/= easy shape-ups
laugh.gif
) and stick to the fitted collection for that reason.

0d635bff48a370404ae18260bb2f5a66c36c69b.pjpg

that's a side pic from that same cut, as you can imagine I broke out every fitted I could find those couple weeks
laugh.gif
, only reason I put those pics up were for the waves, one of the few I kept formotivation to practice, and the waves are
pimp.gif

oh and to dude that asked why I'm wolfing right now, I'm lazy with brushing/duraging, I don't wanna lose my waves though so I let my hair grow andcasually brush since my wave pattern is deep, in my head that lets me keep my waves since I don't cut as deep because of my laziness, it's probably nottrue but I'm too stuck in my ways to change.

Originally Posted by BEATSLIM

I only use pomades every other night. I use moisturizer and lets jam in the morning to make my hair lay down and also shine. Wash my hair every night with the wave pattern.
What kind of moisturizer? And isn't that lets jam like really thin?

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Can me as a mexican/white male get waves? will take pics of hair if necessary.
I'm half white and I have 'em.

just some generic corner stuff it seems to work for me. what do you mean by thin RW?

Like it felt kinda watery.... so I wouldn't expect it to work well at making your hair shiny.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

what kind of brush did yall cop?

If u real serious cop three brushes, one for a fresh cut(soft), medium for every day use, and a hard for when you wolfin

People be looking at you funny while you wolfin but the whole time you know once you get that fresh cut you gonna be stylin on em.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

what kind of brush did yall cop?
I got 2, one that's soft/medium for after I get a cut, and then a kinda hard one for when my hair is getting longer.

Back
Top Bottom