Official Wizards @ Mavericks; 530 PST/830 EST, WIN OR GO HOME, oh wait...

Well, it's good to be back home (finally get a day off work [oh and the Mavericks too]), I hope we run 'Ron and 'Tawn out the building, we need agood win to build up our momentum again, losing to these Eastern Conference teams is getting old
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Good luck to the Wizards in all honesty though.

Man it's hard to get excited about regular season games anymore unless it's against teams I hate or team I think the Mavs are going to have problemswith in the playoffs.

Either way hopefully the Mavs win.

Can someone hook me up with the code or whatever for the Mavs sig??

Dirk with some legit postups early on Jamison leading to 2 buckets of his own and an assist to Devin. He still faded on the last one, but he was still in theactual paint and not this high post 20ft@%+@*%*+!.

Good to see Hassell finally making shots, he's 12 for his last 16 over the last 4 games and Dirk is on pace for a big night if he wants it. Wizardsaren't even pretending to try to play defense.

I wish Damp had hands. He would be one of the best offensive rebounders in the league. As of now, he just slaps them back out towards halfcourt when hegenerally could just catch the ball and be able to go right back up and dunk.

Not watching the game (can't get the link to work
frown.gif
), but looks like Dirk is putting in work, I never understood why they don't let him shoot more,even with Josh Howards nice midrange game, I'd let Dirk shoot 5 more shots than everybody else any day, any game.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Change your proxy? Meaning what?
Watching nba watching blackout games
(it looks long but it only takes about a minute)

If you have firefox, click on: Tools > Options > Advanced > Network
-you should see something that says "Connection: Configure how firefox connects to the internet"
-click on the "Settings" button
-select "Manual proxy configuration"
-for the http proxy enter: 128.227.56.82 port: 3128
-press ok
-open the link to the nba game: Wizards @ Mavericks
-right click the audio status bar once it starts playing, and select: zoom > fullscreen
-turn the proxy off after it starts playing
pimp.gif

Not watching the game (can't get the link to work ), but looks like Dirk is putting in work, I never understood why they don't let him shoot more, even with Josh Howards nice midrange game, I'd let Dirk shoot 5 more shots than everybody else any day, any game.
He's being guarded by Antawn Jamison, getting great looks, I mean wide open or open with a late defender closing out.

Butler has been hitting some tough contested shots. That 4th foul to get Josh out of the game was weak though just now

I swear, Dirk needs to attack the basket/shoot the ball more often, he's been hot of recently, but just doesn't shoot enough.

Damp caught it!!!!! Dirk has 5 assists now, but I didn't know BUtler was this good. He's not just hitting open to lightly contested shots, he'sbreaking dudes down off the dribble then wetting in their eye

Pisspoor defense by the Mavericks this quarter, hot damn, but whenever we put a body on somebody, we can't not foul them, what are we to do, come onboys...

We had Dirk at the top of the key isolated defensively while Butler stood there and stared him down dribbling waiting for the right moment and no help came. Wedeserve to lose.

caron butler and jamison continue to beast.

so arenas really doesn't make those 2 better after all
roll.gif

Mavs WILL come back, will they win, we'll see, but we always come back, just the way we do things. JJ Barea proves me wrong each time I begin to thinkhe's trash again.
laugh.gif
5 point run right as I posted this, come on Mavericks, this losing stuff ain't fun!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Man it's hard to get excited about regular season games anymore unless it's against teams I hate or team I think the Mavs are going to have problems with in the playoffs.

Either way hopefully the Mavs win.

word i havent watched a full mavs game since they played the rockets
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom