Official Workout Thread - Questions, Answers, Input, Routines, etc. Come In

do you guys recomend exercising till exhaustion? im not a good sleeper right now so all i care about is getting my sleep right before i start doing actualyroutines..im gonna go to the gym and lift, run, and play bball till im dead and then go to the sauna and shower

I've only been training seriously and knowledgably for the last 9 months.

right. you gotta have an organized plan if you are going to see noticeable results.

If you are out of shape and start working out, of course you are going to see results, but when you hit the wall, you gotta make adjustments to your workoutlifestyle to go beyond that point where you aren't progressing.

Is it true that when you overtrain your abs - you'll have a six pack but your stomach will be really out??

Is there any way to reverse this effect?

This joint fell waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back....
laugh.gif

we need to bring it back!

if anyone's interested on more heavier supplements I've been experiencing great results taking Anabolic Xtreme's Mass FX Maximum Strength. I'mhitting PR's in different exercises weekly now. good stuff.

Question: I have been doing crunches since I can remember but recently when I do cross crunches (Bicycle for example) I feel a popping (Feels/sounds likecartilage rubbing) in my abs/stomach. It doesn't hurt but it is uncomfortable. does this happen to anyone else, does anyone know what it could be?

Thanks.

Ab poppin epidemic going around or something. Get that checked out or try to train your abs in a different way (decline bench crunches/leg pull ups /machine)

Brownin, are you still doing keto? On average, how many pounds of fat did you lose per week and did you plateau?

Got off it. I was sweating like a beast playing ball but I lost hella weight on it. On that fat had my skin greasy too. I had bounds of energy when my body wasgoing through ketosis though. I thought it was water weight I lost but my muscles and body in general felt more solid after it. I'm currently 164, almost20 pounds lost in the new year. Almost 40 in total.

Currently doing Mark Rippetoes program. Feels awesome, I'm making personal records every time I'm at the gym. I highly recommend it if you'relooking for something. All the squats and deadlifts have my core stronger than it ever has been. My squat has gone up from 95 lbs to 175 in two months,deadlift is up to 205 from 135.

The problem with me though is I don't eat and sleep enough. Muscles are made in the kitchen/bed. I'm just glad I'm not skinny-fat lookin anymore.

What are you doing in the gym these days?

Back
Top Bottom