:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Im glad argentina and Maradona are going out. No Class what so ever.

where the messi nut riders at?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone's gonna get their leg broken in 4 years when Germany and Argentina face each other again.

Was not expecting rape like this even tho I knew the defense was garbage. Now I want Klose to surpass Ronaldos WC record

Was not expecting rape like this even tho I knew the defense was garbage. Now I want Klose to surpass Ronaldos WC record
Na man, Ronaldo Is one of my favorite Stickers. I don't want to see him lose his record. But it'll happen Germany has two games left.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

i may be a little late but why all the hate against argentina?

mexico fans salty? something else? just wondering.

Personally, never been  fan of Argentina. Mascherano has been my most hated player since he first stepped foot on a pitch in England, dirty @#% player and he showed it here. Heinze same story, glad I haven't had to see him since he left OT but it's easy to see he hasn't changed much.

I don't think it is hate for Argentina but dudes just got destroyed comically. DESTROYED!

Not Otamendi's best day.

Tevez is all hustle but no skill
smh.gif

Also, who or why was Maradona shouting at as he made his way into the tunnel?

Looked like it was directed upward to the stands

Wow, it must be a shame to get your butt whooped by a team "worse than Mexico" like this..

I will say it now and it's a fact: If Germany win this World Cup, they are the best soccer nation in history as of 2013. Yeah, Brazil would have one more star on their shirt, but Germany's consistency throughout history would make them #1. Brazil have had a drought in three World Cups between 1982-1990 and are having another drought as we speak. Other than the two World Cups in the 90s, Germany ALWAYS show up.

Messi is great, but he's not GOAT. Without Xavi to take the defensive midfield's pressure off him, his performance is limited. He has a couple of World Cups left and people should just shut up with ANY GOAT talk until we see what happens in the next World Cup. You simply have NO case.

And it's absolutely surreal to think about that when this World Cup is over, MIROSLAV friggin KLOSE might alone be the top scorer in World Cup's history. WTH??
laugh.gif

Unless Suarez-less Uruguay or Paraguay make some miracles happen, two historical streaks are officially broken: A European team not winning outside of Europe and a European team not winning two World Cups in a row.

Argentina losing made my day.
pimp.gif

Today, will be a perfect day in addition with a Spain win.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Messi is great, but he's not GOAT. Without Xavi to take the defensive midfield's pressure off him, his performance is limited. He has a couple of World Cups left and people should just shut up with ANY GOAT talk until we see what happens in the next World Cup. You simply have NO case.
I guess to be fair, he had always defended by at least two german defenders which didn't made it easier for him.
And that some of his teammates shot the ball just in the direction of our goal was also not very smart.
We've a great keeper with Manuel Neuer who can also play soccer so you should show a little bit more.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Na man, Ronaldo Is one of my favorite Stickers. I don't want to see him lose his record. But it'll happen Germany has two games left.

I feel the same way. I remember when people where saying that Ronaldo's record would never be broken.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

i may be a little late but why all the hate against argentina?

mexico fans salty? something else? just wondering.
LOL. Just people stirring the pot. Mexicans support Argentinos, Uruguayos, Paraguayos, and Brasilenos before these European sides.

As for the match, Germany were just superior on the pitch. Doesn't matter how many names are on the squadsheet, and I don't think Diego could've done anything different tactically to change the result. Perhaps he could've brought on Veron, El Kun to replace Maxi, Tevez. That might've given them more creativity, too many times they tried to go at 2-3 defenders and too many long shots. They missed Riquelme. Not that he deserves to be called up, just they missed that type of playmaker.

And why is FIFA studying the handball on Suarez???!! They wouldnt even think twice about changing the rules if Ghana just made that PK.

Originally Posted by engoi

I guess to be fair, he had always defended by at least two german defenders which didn't made it easier for him.
And that some of his teammates shot the ball just in the direction of our goal was also not very smart.
We've a great keeper with Manuel Neuer who can also play soccer so you should show a little bit more.
LOL QUE

Originally Posted by bamez

And why is FIFA studying the handball on Suarez???!! They wouldnt even think twice about changing the rules if Ghana just made that PK.

Seriously.

Yes, it was heartbreaking, but nonetheless he's been punished.

They take the time to "study" this yet they REFUSE to look into current technology
indifferent.gif

I %%+! ing HATE Blatter and Platini

Beautiful play by Germany..That Argentine back line has finally been exposed...It was bound to happen but I didn't think they'd be dominated like this.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Also, who or why was Maradona shouting at as he made his way into the tunnel?

Looked like it was directed upward to the stands

Platini was in the stadium
nerd.gif

He and Pele must be like :

http://
1996.tiger-woods.jpg

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by engoi

LOL QUE

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom