:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Don't really care who wins today because my country got booted in quarters, but I have a special place in my heart for the Dutch because their masters make my blunt of choice
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hup Holland!

So many cards in such a short amount of time. Wonder who's gonna take the first red...

LOL, that woulda been one of the oddest WC goals ever.
EDIT ~ The passes have been sloppy, the tackles have been reckless and there really isn't much rhythm in this game... *yawn*. 
tired.gif

that van bommel and de jong tackles were straight reds.
Ref just didnt want to pull them out that early into the final

Somebody tell Villa this is the final....pedrito is the only one dynamic enough to even threaten the dutch so far

Wow, Netherlands doing everything to stop the flow of the game. Not fun to watch at all. Might end up as the worst final since 1990.

How the hell did he get away with kicking the +*$+ out of the guy with the studs right in the chest?? The most obvious red card of the tournament. That's basically what Zidane did. In fact, if I had to choose between a headbutt and a kick with studs in the chest, I'll take the headbutt thanks. That Van Bommel tackle was borderline red-card as well.

And those who defend that horrible ball go %%%! yourself. That would've been hilarious if that ball went in and that situation decided the friggin World Cup final.
laugh.gif
@ FIFA.

Well that was a slow first half. Stops and missed chances all over the place for both teams. Hope the 2nd half picks up for the Dutch, and Spain has a mental lapse on defense.

You could argue that van Bommel's challenge on Iniesta was a red too. Didn't know you could kick a planted leg out from under a guy and get away with a yellow. Then again, didn't know you could kick someone in the chest like SPARTAAA and still play in the game.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

This ref is just handing out cards for anything now
smh.gif
Disagree, they're playing dirty soccer. Mostly the Dutch, who should be down to 9 men right now, but Spain is also hacking a lot. Only one yellow was harsh, and it wasn't that harsh. 

I guess. 9 yellow's or however many we're up to now is just ridiculous, though. I'm honestly surprised there hasnt been a red card pulled.

Back
Top Bottom