:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

y'all know the drill!
newsmlmmd.5d35a082f9b541434fdfee1c21668d97.9811b.jpg

INIESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

CASILLAS!!!!

well deserved

YOU MAD, NETHERLANDS??????????????????????????????????????????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Golden boot is split like 4 ways lol

never mind

[sup]6[/sup] Müller, Villa, Sneidjer and Diego Forlántied with 5 goals. Müller won by virtue of having more assists (3) thanthe rest (each had 1). Villa won Silver due to playing fewer minutesthan Sneidjer, and Sneijder won Bronze for having played fewer minutesthan Forlán.[sup][7][/sup]

Not the prettiest of games, but still, congrats to Spain.

I'll miss the World Cup, here's to Brazil in four years.

So many events coming up next year though internationally...can't wait.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ Spain having the red jerseys with a star on top of the fed logo already. Congrats! 

anyone else noticed that the Spaniards changed to a new kit?it had a star above the crest...
so confident were they of winning the World Cup...
eek.gif

imagine what would have happened to those kits had they lost this final...
laugh.gif

Some terrible refereeing decisions in the game on both ends, but the better team won in the end. The Dutch will probably complain over the refs, but they still got away with one extremely clear red card early in the game, and possibly another red in the first half. Robben should've also received a second yellow after he continued to play and kicked the ball into the goal after that offside call. The rules clearly state that a yellow card should be given in this situation, but the ref didn't do it cause it's a world cup final.

Puyol is mad slow. Yeah, he made a foul worthy of a yellow card on Robben, but Robben still got free and could've easily scored, should've scored. But just like in the situation earlier, Casillas got the better of him and overall, Robben is Casillas' $#!+#.

Congratulations to Spain. I think that their 2008 Euro Cup winning team was better, but this was still the best team in the World Cup and the best team won.

Also, I have a new found respect for octopuses. Instead of imprisoning them and using them as a source of food, we should let them be partners in building a new super civilization where there would be no war, no famine and everyone would be happy.

lol men what a boring %@% game smh... we have 2 wait 4 %*$$+$+ years men i cant wait i hope italy n ghana start beasting again
men netherlands go hard nobody %*$$+$+ cried

Back
Top Bottom