:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Brazil all the way!!!

5bbaes.jpg

The Mexico/Portugal friendly before the WC isn't happening anymore because apparently the Portuguese NT is butt hurt that Mexico booked the hotel they wanted. Dead serious...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

The Mexico/Portugal friendly before the WC isn't happening anymore because apparently the Portuguese NT is butt hurt that Mexico booked the hotel they wanted. Dead serious...

indifferent.gif
Damn. Sounds like some stuff that'd happen in Asia or Africa, not Europe/America.
Anywho, check the sig for a link to my blog. Lots of World Cup info. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

indifferent.gif
Damn. Sounds like some stuff that'd happen in Asia or Africa, not Europe/America.
pimp.gif

I do read your blog..When are you going to make an entry for Mexico?

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

I do read your blog..When are you going to make an entry for Mexico?
Thanks bro. I'm working up from the worst to the best, but I'm not too excited about Mexico's chances, so maybe it'll be soon. 

Cokadonna announced Argentina's starting line-up on the radio yesterday...

Romero; Otamendi, Dimechellis, Samuel, Heinze; Di Maria, Gutierrez, Veron, Mascherano; Messi and Tevez or Higuain.

He said he knows 20 out of the 23 players that'll be going. He said that Argentina have so many great strikers and he'll have to leave some of them at home. I think that Aguero and Milito will end up going but that Palermo (a Maradona favorite) will be left at home.

It's apparent that Cambiasso and Zanetti will likely be left off the squad which is a damn shame.

http://www.goal.com/en/ne...na-names-argentina-squad

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Lisandro Lopez is better than Aguero or Milito.
I dont think Maradona has called up Lopez since becoming manager.

Milito is beasting in Italy and has been getting call-ups from Maradona.

Aguero is surplus to demands but he's banging Maradona's daughter so he'll likely be on the team.

I need to get me a DVR before the World cup starts..

The earliest games are at 4:30 am on the west coast. The rest of them are at 7:00am and 11:00am

I haven't looked up the rosters completely but did Raul (Spain, Real Madrid) and Diego (Brazil, Juve) get called up?

Are we using this for international friendlies leading up to the WC?

Mexico vs. England at that POS-of-a-pitch they like to call Wembley.

Uruguay
France
Argentina
Greece
USA
England
Germany
Serbia
Holland
Cameroon
Italy
Paraguay
Brasil
Portugal
Spain
Chile

My picks to advance from the group stage.

Back
Top Bottom