Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah damn that wouldnt have gone out if it didnt bounce off Pagan's glove :smh: Good thing there's such a large lead.

[COLOR=#red]gg going to be a good series i think team with home field adv will win..stupid all-star game winner get home field is ludacris [/COLOR]

Just glad to see Verlander get roughed up a bit for a change.

/bitterYankeesfanrant

2012 Barry Zito though :pimp: .

Last edited:
“@CSNBaggs: Verlander entering Game 1: 3-0, 0.74 ERA in 3 postseason starts. Cliff Lee entering Game 1 in 2010: 3-0, 0.75 ERA in 3 postseason starts.”

:wow:

Baseball gods are on the Giants side. Zito beating Verlander. :x :lol:

Only positive I could find for the Tigers is the fact that they shut down the bottom of the Giants lineup (outside of Zito :lol:). If the top of the lineup hits like this tho, it won't matter. Fister better hope he is on tomorrow because I'm sure Bum will look better than he has recently.

LMAO the ESPN guys are getting pelted with **** outside AT&T park. go pick Detroit some more you punks.

Y'all see the SF fans trolling on ESPN? They're throwing M&M's or something at the baseball crew outside of the stadium.
roll.gif
mean.gif

Always found it ridiculous that they have them set up that close to fans during playoff time...that goes for NBA too.

Last edited:
:pimp: but SMH at how ESPN is giving the Giants no credit right now.

Thirst is strong for tickets. My cousin hit me saying he is trying to trade his luxury box suite (20 tickets) to ANY warriors home game for 3 tickets. :smh:

HAHA warrior games are worth about as much as those M&Ms and ice cubes the ESPN guys were getting blasted with just now compared to whats happening at AT&T.

3 more games baby. 3 MORE GAMES.

Last edited:
I really hope the rest of the series is closer. This game was wild how they dismantled Verlander but if every game is like this the series is going to be that interesting to watch.

Last edited:
Crazy how 2 of the more ENIGMATIC Giants the past few years were BIG GAME tonight. MAJOR KUDOS to Zeet and Panda. Real happy to see these guys SHINE on the big stage.

BTW, Sexual Assault offender Harold Reynolds can suck a fat one
nthat.gif
. Karros is a clown too...

Last edited:
For the Giants, the projected matchup is eerily similar to 2010. In 2010, a pitcher on fire (Cliff Lee) was projected to 'dominate' the Giants after shutting down the Yanks in the ALCS and having like a 8-0 postseason record. The AL team had arguably the best hitter in the game (Josh Hamilton). All that crap was thrown out the window after the first game.

:pimp: :lol: called it

Back
Top Bottom