Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMZG Verlander got rocked. How? Giants caught a few breaks?! Well, when you're up there not trying to hit a homerun every time and make contact/work the count, good things happen. And maybe, just maybe, you hit three homeruns. Chicks dig the long ball, but ,making contact against a bad defense wins championships.

Last edited:
when you're up there not trying to hit a homerun every time
that's why that mutant hunter pence is striking out and going 0-4 every damn game. dude's swinging like he's trying to kill zombie hitler with a louisville to the skull every time, and chasing balls 5 yards out of the strikezone. hes  not getting a hr every time, try swinging like a normal human being for once

OMZG Verlander got rocked. How? Giants caught a few breaks?! Well, when you're up there not trying to hit a homerun every time and make contact/work the count, good things happen. And maybe, just maybe, you hit three homeruns. Chicks dig the long ball, but ,making contact against a bad defense wins championships.

easier said than done

and you can't make pence normal :lol:

haha just heard that buck said "this is the biggest mismatch in the history of baseball" when verlander was pitching to Zito

then Zito rips an rbi single right down the middle. 

are kruk/kiup or jon miller doing the games on knbr? ima try to sync the game on the radio with my tv. buck/mccarver suck

not gonna get too excited. Like they say, it ain't a series til someone loses at home.
had a feeling that the giants would be able to get a couple runs, but didn't expect zito to shut em down

easier said than done

and you can't make pence normal :lol:

Pence is who he is and you can't change it. But check the stats. Giants were at the bottom of the league in strikeouts and up there in contact rate. The being said, Tigers could win the next four striking out ten a game.

Good start, though.

28 runs scored and only 4 runs allowed the last 4 games. F****** amazing.

We scratched 4 runs the first 3 games of the playoffs now we're on a tear :lol:
Game 4 NLDS - 8 runs
Game 5 NLDS - 6 runs
Game 1 NLCS - 4 runs
Game 2 NLCS - 7 runs
Game 3 NLCS - 1 run
Game 4 NLCS - 3 runs
Game 5 NLCS - 5 runs
Game 6 NLCS - 6 runs
Game 7 NLCS - 9 runs
Game 1 WS - 8 runs

7 of the last 10 games we've scored 5 or more runs, just last year we were begging this team to get 4 per game and that seemed like a pipe dream :wow:

Doesn't help that Scutaro has turned into paul molitor :smokin

We are doing all of this with are 5 Hitter Striking out almost every time he steps in the box

marty lurie  post game analysis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i was in my car ready to suicide myself after game 4 of the nlcs and dude brought me back from the edge. 

btw, wsup with all that nonsense with zito and timmy pitching 'exclusively' to hector?
that went out the window real quick. both pitchers look fine throwing to buster. smh at zeets and timmy :smh: :lol:

Dude, I really hope 19-hour layoff keeps the Tigers rusty tomorrow.

Rusty? Lets give the starting rotation some credit.

Continue to work both sides of the plate when needed getting ahead not allowing walks.

Of course it always helps when your offense is able to take early leads like we have of late.

Not getting ahead of myself I felt this way from the start but we have faced perviously two pretty good line-ups from top two bottom with the Cards and Reds, two which I feel offer just as great if not a greater challenge.

what the hell was this ?
zitohit.gif

iLb9cqztLCGnR.gif

Last edited:
that's why that mutant hunter pence is striking out and going 0-4 every damn game. dude's swinging like he's trying to kill zombie hitler with a louisville to the skull every time, and chasing balls 5 yards out of the strikezone. hes  not getting a hr every time, try swinging like a normal human being for once

:rofl: its true my dude up there like tyrone biggums with a bat tryna crack head superpower strength the ball out the ballpark

Back
Top Bottom