Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[table][tr][td][/td][td]
Standing Room Only - Row does not affect location
Row 4  | Qty 1
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Instant Download[/color]
[/td][td]
$565.00
[/td][/tr][/table]
#valeverga

Detroit Tigers Lineup
Jackson, CF
Infante, 2B
Cabrera, 3B
Fielder, 1B
Young, LF
Peralta, SS
Garcia, RF
Laird, C
Fister, RHP

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pagan, CF
Scutaro, 2B
Sandoval, 3B
Posey, C
Pence, RF
Belt, 1B
Blanco, LF
Crawford, SS
Bumgarner, LHP

Everytime I see Curt Schilling on ESPN I think of how broke he is and that he reallllllllllllllllly needs the money, that's the only reason he is providing commentary or insight. Like it's a telethon or something.

Tough.

Big game here. Going to Detriot 1-1 in what would now be a 3-game series is not ideal. They must put a strangle-hold on this series. Look for the lefties to have a big game for the Giants.

Let's see what Madison Bumgarner has to offer.

proxy.jpg

bro :rofl: :rofl:

San Francisco Giants
The Madison Bumgarner Predicament
When the SF Giants made the postseason the only question us fans was asking where in the rotation MadBum will pitch. Now we are wondering is MadBum will ever be the same pitcher that pitched in that bright October lights back in 2010. So far this postseason MadBum has pitched 2 games, has not lasted more than 5 innings and sporting an 11.25 ERA. But for every pitch black tunnel there’s always a light at the end of it. So here are some stats that I bet every Giants fan will like.

- Since 2010 MadBum has lost ONLY 3 games in a row twice. Last time he lost 3 in a row at home? Haven’t happen yet. Lets hope its not tonight.
- Projected tonight’s ump have called a RH vs LH starting match-up 12 times with a 63% called strike, so that should help MadBum “nip” the corner a bit. Last game he called balls and strikes was the LDS game 4. We all know what happen in that game.
- Since 2005, Home teams have won 5 Game 2 WS games.
- When MadBum is right he is awesome the 36 games he won in his career he have a 1.57 ERA.
- MadBum have won 8 times against a pitcher with 10+ win this season. Lost only 4 times. Doug Fister’s record you ask? 10-10.

What does this all means? NADA! That’s why we play the game!

KEYS KEYS KEYS
Score First, Score Often.

Legggoooooo GIANTTTTSSS!!!!! Lets go 2-0 before we hit the road.

Harold Reynolds is BY FAR the biggest CORNBALL on t.v doing World Series analysis......

Watch Bum get things together today. :lol: If the Tigers don't hit me early and often, they won't stand a chance.

Back
Top Bottom