Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
panda is now in my top favorite giants of all time that i ever SEEN...

barry bonds, kevin mitchell, will clark, matt williams, and now pablo sandoval....

Struck out looking and Detroit getting swept. :smh:

Congrats to the Giants fans on here.

Last edited:
Also shout out to the regular NT Giants fans I see living and dying w/ their team throughout the year...there's been a lot of new faces popping up the deeper y'all got in the playoffs but that's to be expected, I guess.

This isn't 2010 and we're not the Rangers. Be prepared to have your hearts broken Giants fans. I am dissapointed that we're facing you because I was really anticipating revenge for 2006.

Your right y'all aren't the Rangers. The Rangers actually won a game in the World Series. Next time don't run your mouth. :rofl:

And YOU CAN BANK ON IT

Last edited:
I'm so happy right now. Like that high u get after u climax.

I hope the parade is on Tuesday. I can't call in on weds :frown:

To all my breatren in the bay please smash a bad filipino chick for me tonight, wearing every piece of giants gear to work tomorrow, feels good, be safe out there in civic center/tenderloin tonight

NT quote of the year.

Oh, and Bud Selig can suck a fat one and two middle fingers as well.

leylandfail.gif

Not a zito hater but I think its safe to say that game 5 performance in the nlcs erased everything that happened before

im not gonna lie.. i've been doubting him all these years, but did he ever come through these playoffs. he's good in my book. lol

zito stepped it up filling in for lincecum (he did his thing in the bullpen, too)

Back
Top Bottom